Chapter 13

No updates at the moment.

×
(Rainbow Dash)

I looked at Fluttershy, turned my heals and ran in the direction Pinkie went. "I gotta find Pinks!"

I ran out of the hospital to Candy Corner. I ran straight up to Pinkies room as a seen her cuddled into a corner. "P-Pinkie?" She looked at me.

Her icey blue eyes glaring hard at me. She tried backing away, shaking her head. "I can't believe you."

I grabbed her wrists. "I had too! I had to see it for myself Pinks!" Her eyes watered as she bit her lip. I wiped her tears away, pulling her into a hug by my wings.

Pinkie sobbed hard. For hours.

After she was done I wiped her tears. I picked her up, laying her on the couch and got a blanket. "But you wanna know what I learned from this?"

"What Dashie?" She asked, snuggling into my arm. I tilted her chin up kissing her lightly. "That I love you." She smiled her big beautiful smile.

"I love you too, let's watch some tv." She said grabbing the remote and turning on the tv. I flipped through channels till the news channel came on.

"Hello I'm Berry Blue and I'm coming to you here, straight from the Ponyville hospital."

"Were a young lady committed suicide a hour ago. Her name was Fluttershy Shyling. It's said that her last words were "tell Dash I love her" before she was left alone. Cameras Show that she over dosed on pills and fainted an hour later only never to wake up."

"Obviously this young women had planned this for Celestia know why, but ending her life. I'm here with her bestfriend Rarity Belle."

"I-I don't know why she did it. Oh Celestia why!? Please darling don't film me."

"As you can see many are shaking by why this sweet innocent girl everyone loved would leave us. I'm sorry for all of Fluttershy's loved ones. This is Berry Blue, signing off."

I turned off the tv.

"Oh my Celestia."

×

Fluttershy's funeral was held two weeks after that.

Everyone came, even Applejack, who was still regaining some off her memory back. It was a heart breaking funeral. Everyone cried.

The next few weeks I felt empty, like hollow. My Shy killed her self. It all just seemed like a dream. Pinkie drives me to get on anti depression pills.

Now I'm still sad, but much better than I was before. I moved into Fluttershy's house with Pinkie. It's been 6 mouths after the death of my sweet angel.

Now sometimes I can hear a soft voice sing around the house, and I know it's her. My angel watches down on me. On everyone.

But right now I have to go. Pinkie is waiting for me too get to bed. This is Dash, dashing off.

×
Hey guys I will update again maybe tonight just too give you guys a little years after taste. But sadly this is the end, Im glad my Rainbow Balloons stayed with me. See you later.