Jelena Rant

*cough cough* let me just clear my throat....

IF THAT LITTLE BISH CALLED SELENA DOESNT STOP SNAKEING HER WAY INTO JUSTINS LIFE!

I'm sick of her breaking Justin's heart, I know that this isn't going to end very well and Justin's heart will be broken once again.

I can't believe he took her back at the first place. This girl hasn't been anything else than being a little toxic, not even a snake because that's offensive to snakes, a little toxic bacteria to Justin. I'm sick of seeing my baby boy broken.

I'm not saying this because I'm a jarianator, im saying this because I know, that this relationship isn't healthy for Justin.

What Sellalalalaala has done to Justin is unbelievable, SHE LEFT HIM WHEN HE NEEDED HER THE MOST! I have no idea how Justin could take her back, if a guy ever did that to me, I'll never take him back, ever.

Justin deserves so so so much better than her, he deserves the freaking world. Justin is a talented young man who has a heart of gold. All the good things he has done, to humans and to animals. I love this kid more than you can imagine and all I want is him to feel the best, and I surely know, that's not with Selena.

I've never liked Selena.
I knew she was a toxic ex Disney star. I hope Justin realizes what he has done and ends Jelena.

for good.