Chapter 5: Masterpiece

(A/N:long update coming up.)

Enjoy 😊.
----------------

             "ELIZERA'S POV"

Ng makapasok kami sa Mall ay pumunta muna kami shop ni Ate Jiah.she's an Fashion Designer so she already know our taste when it comes to clothes and such.

"Welcome to my place again,Baby Zera."Sabi niya ng makapasok kami at pinapili niya agad kami all of the dresses and other clothes here are all of her designs.this shop is my favorite because all of Ate Jiah's designs is pasok sa taste ko and it's my style i love her sense of style because it's so me.

Nakakuha agad ng atensyion ko is a Red Dress na hanggang gitna ng binti if you wear it at the corner of this store so go there and get the dress.then tinawag si Ate Jiah and the others.

"So what do you think?."I asked them.

"Where did you saw that dress?." tanong ni Lhane na ngayon ko lang narinig magsalita magsimula kahapon.

"I saw it in this corner and it actually got my attention."

"This dress......"napatingin agad kami kay Ate Jiah Ng lumapit siya sakin at kunin ang dress.

"Why is there something wrong?."tanong ni Ate Shirane.

"Nothing,actually that is not my design."Sabi niya na ikinagulat ko.i thaught it's hers because i know naman na magaling siya in this field and this is her shop.

"Then why is it in your shop?."I ask because of curiosity.naglakad siya papunta sa fitting room at sinundan namin siya.spacious naman dahil ang laki ng shop ni Ate Jiah.

"I remember when Mommy visit this shop and telling me that she will give that design of her to me so i put that there in the corner so no one will easily buy and see that and im right no one is buying that dress because they can't see that but you,you easily saw it well what do i expect to you Baby Zera well anyway so are you gonna buy that?."she said and ask me so I nod for answer.

"Well it will surely fit to you perfectly and im a hundred percent it sure looks beautiful on you red suits you so go and fit it."Sabi niya then pushed me in one of the empty Fitting room so i started to undress my self and try it on.while all of them fit the dresses they choosed.after i put the dress on i look at myself at a life size mirror in this fitting room.

It really do fit me.it's beautiful it shows my curves well,3 inch above the knee.it indicate my thigh,waist and breasts well now i love this dress now.after that i step out in the fitting room and I saw my Ates and Besties having a jaw dropped faces at the time i step out then say it in chorus.

"Perfect!."they said in unison.

"Anyway how much is this?."I asked.

"It costs a thousand only."said Ate Jiah.

"Specific amount Ate."

"25,000 thousand."

"What?!."sigaw nila Andi pero hindi kasama si Ate Lhane.oo siya pinaka matanda samin because me,Andi and Teisha is twenty-one while Lhane is twenty-two.

"Ano bang klaseng materyal ang ginamit dyan para mapamahal ng ganyan?."tanong ni Ate Shirane.

"Mom said she used a rared cloth and such expensive material to that dress so no wonder she priced it that way too."now I understand kung saan talaga nagmana si Ate Jiah.