Chapter 2:The Playboy

Thyrone on the multimedia ❤.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THYRONE'S POV"

It's been four years since the day she left for f*cking God knows where.i don't know where she is i already asked my friends, investigator and detectives to find her even on my own but I just can't find her.pinahalughog ko na tong Pilipinas para Lang mahanap siya pero wala,sa Korea,Japan,China,Spain even UK Ang Hindi ko Lang talaga mapuntahan at mapahagilap siya is sa US.what the f*ck she will do there Kung sa bansang yun nangyari yung muntik na siyang madukot at ma-rape ng sindikato?.

*Kringgg!* *Kringgg!* *Kringgg!*

Tristan Calling...

Paktay nosebleed nanaman ito.

"Hey,Tris,why?."

"Rone,we found her she's at Los Angeles the last time we check but the problem is we cannot locate where she is located in that area it's like there is someone who is blocking our access."

What?! so all this time nasa US Lang siya?! i thought she hate that country and for Pete's Sake baka mapapapaano nanaman siya dun!.

"How about our Detectives and investigators in that area? did they found any trace of her?."

"No,they can't find any but some people said that there's this girl who just moved there 4 years ago...so it can be...."

"How do they describe her?."

"Red hair,Red Eyes,Always wearing Red Lipstick,Red fitted Dress,
Red Stilletos,they calculated about 6 inch high and very Beautiful,with a Curvacious Body and about 5'7."

"So you mean a Lady in Red?."

"Exactly but the thing is she go outside her house rarely... isn't that suspecious?."

"What is her address?."

"*Tells the address* and also they said that the last time they saw her is getting in a car specifically a Lamborghini aviator with lauggages to be short she's going to airport as what the folks said there so I'm thinking....."

"What do you have in mind?."

"It's Elizera Amethyst Zaidiere Kim."

"What makes you think it was her?."

"Kid,---."

"Ok,ok,you are the Eldest hyung---!."

"Let me finish first!,it's an inappropriate manner to speak when a person who is more older than you is speaking."napairap nalang ako.siya na talaga matanda
-_____-.

"So as I was saying,why did i said that it was her? It's simple as this,Dude it's four Freakin' years that have passed it's not impossible that she changed a lot by her lifestyle,body frames,face as well as her attitude she maybe an angel but once an angel fall hard then afterwards leave her broken she'll be for sure become a completely DEMON who seeks for avenge,and a hatred demon who hates rejections because once an Angel turns to Demon you cannot get her back to her original form always remember that Thyrone Xavier Zhero Xi---toot! toot! toot!."

Napahilamos nalang ako sa mukha ko at itinapon Ang phone ko sa Couch na katapat ko.tang*na! Ayoko na! Pagod na ako!.oo na inaamin ko ako na Yung g*go! Ako na Yung g*gong walang ginawa kundi saktan siya.pero masisi mo ba ako? For Pete's sake! High School pa Lang ako nung mangyari yun! At oo na aamin in ko na napaka-babaero ko nun.

Wala akong ginawa kundi magpakahappy go lucky Hindi ko Naman akalain nun na makikilala ko siya...Ang babaeng Kung saan ko natutunan magseryoso,ayusin Yung mga nakaraan at gusot ko sa pamilya ko pero anong ginawa ko? Sinaktan ko Lang siya na imbes pala maayos ko Yung sarili ko mas lalo pa palang gumulo at gumuho dahil saka ko Lang siya natutunan pahalagahan Kung kelan Wala na siya sa akin.

But this is what you need to keep in mind,once I find you I will never let you go I will make sure na Hindi kana makakawala pa itatali na kita sakin because once what's mine is mine i never share because you are mine Elizera Amethyst Zaidiere Kim.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hanu Daw Ang sabe Ng pagangkin ni kuya Throne kay ate Elizera? Well abangan nalang sa susunod na kabanata Sige babush!

And also sorry kasi maikli lang siya promise hahabaan ko Ang UD next time.at saka sorry this year lang ako nakapag-update hectic kasi sa sched. saka ang daming gawain sorry po ng marami readers.

See yah'✌💑