Chapter 1:The Comeback

A/N:guys check niyo po minsan yung ibang Chapter nag-u-UD po kasi ako minsan.

Im Yoona on the multimedia.

Hope you enjoy😊

~~~~~~~~~~~

"ELIZERA'S POV"

                 *4 years later*

USA,Los Angeles (11:56 a.m.)

*Kringgg!*(a/n:tunog yan ng phone call guys sorna taghirap si otor sa sound effect.)

"Hello."

"Bessyyyy!!! Pack your things now! You're going back here in the Philippines! Wahh!!! I'm so excited!."i just rolled my eyes.

"Lower down your voice,Teisha."

"I cannot!,the feeling that you are going back here is daebak!."

"When? So I can book a flight immediately."

"Book a flight tomorrow,let's make your comeback a memorable one."I smirk I know she's already smirking too.

"Be prepared,anyway where are you?."

"I'm here in Batangas you know business is lyp ang peg ko ngayon but don't worry I will call the others about your Comeback Party i'll make sure that it is well organized."

"How's the girl's?."

"They're perfectly fine and still breathing,Flare is in Seoul and Andrieanna is in Tokyo for some business matters but for sure they'll be here by then."

"And also want to know where the hell is HE?."yeah f*ckin' right that guy he's a good-for-nothing but to only f*ck girls wherever and whenever he like to screw hiself with his whores.tsk!.

"No thank you let HIM be the one to know where the f*ck i'am."I said then smirk.

"Seems like fun."I know she's already smirking.

"I know."I said while grinning.

"Ok I'll hang it now."

"Kay,bye take care Zera."

*Toot* *toot* *toot* (a/n:walang aangal tunog yan ng pinagpatayan ng phone.)

Get ready now because you will bend your knees infront of me for sure.well you have to wait for me sweetie *smirk*.because once a Good Girl turns to a Bad Girl you will never see her completely to her Good Girl image *smirk*.

~~~~~~~~~~~

See yah'✌