What Could Go Wrong (Chapter 3)

I wake up to someone banging on my door screaming my name. I get out of bed walking over to the door.

"Wha-"

"Good Morning sweetheart!"

"Ha hardly!"

"Oh don't be like that."

"What do you want Hunter?" I ask getting annoyed.

"I was wondering if you like to go with me and some friends to the beach later? You can even bring those friends of yours with you." He says walking into my room laying down on my bed.

"Thanks I guess... I'll think about it."

"Ok well we're leaving at 10."

"Ok I'll let you know. Now can you please get off my bed and out of my room?"

"But I don't want to leave." He whines.

"Well that's too bad because I have to take a shower and get ready for the day."

"Ooh can I join?"

"What!?!? No!!!"

"Chill sweetheart, I was joking like I would ever want to have sex with you."

"Same here! Now out!" I scream pointing to my door.

"Ok fine!"

With that he leaves and I'm just standing there thinking why karma hates me so much. I grab my phone and text the girls in our group chat.

Me- Hey wanna go to the beach later?

Chloe- Omg! Yes!

Raven- Sure why not? Lol.

Me- Ok cool! I have a lot to tell you! First I moved.

Raven- What?! Really??

Chloe- No way!!

Me- Yea long story. I'll send you my address I'm going to take a shower, just come whenever.

Honestly what could go wrong?? We're just going to the beach.

I send them my address and see that I have 3 hours to get ready so I take my time in the warm shower. Let me just tell you if the size of the shower wasn't enough the showerhead definitely made up for it. I swear I'm in heaven.

I eventually get out wrapping a towel around my body and walk to the sink. I brush my hair and teeth I walk out of the bathroom to see Hunter.

"Ahhh!! Oh my god!! Hunter what the fuck!?!"

"Would you please calm down? Geez your worse than your blonde friend."

"What?"

"Yea your friends are here."

"Ok well tell them they can come up please."

"Anything for you sweetheart."

He walks out and before I can even turn around I hear someone barging in.

"Omg!!! Why didn't you tell me you were living with Hunter Davidson?!?" Chloe screeched.

"I would have but I was really busy yesterday moving and meeting him."

"Yeah about that... this house is amazing!! Your so lucky." Chloe screams.

"Chloe can you please shut the fuck up? I have a major hangover and your screaming ain't helping." Raven says looking like shit.

Chloe and Raven look around my room with Chloe saying something about everything she saw where Raven just said cool.

I put on my red lace bra and pantie matching set on with a hoodie to cover me.