Last Summer (Chapter 6)

Hunter's P.O.V

I wake up to see Carly laying on me. Carly was some girl I sleep around with on occasions, mostly when I'm bored. All I remember from last night was me, Tyler, and Riley having a big party and when the police were called that's when everyone went home while I and Carly went upstairs.

Don't get me wrong I cared for Carly but I didn't love her and she knew that she also knew she couldn't change that no matter what.

My thinking gets cut off when I hear Carly's soft voice whisper good morning. I look down to see her smiling at me while I say good morning back.

"Umm Carly last night was great but..."

"But I need to go home." She finished for me.

"Yea..." I say shyly but that's how our relationship worked she knew she was nothing more than a booty call, she never wanted anything more from me because she knew I wasn't the relationship type of guy.

She kisses me goodbye and walks out of my bedroom door. I get up to take a shower and to start my day and not to mention getting the house cleaned before dad came home.

I take a quick shower before I start anything else. I get out drying myself off and putting on a pair of basketball shorts. I walk downstairs to see that the house was already clean, and that's when I hear that voice I grew up loving to hear.

"Good Morning Mr. Hunter!" She said cheerfully with a big smile on her face while handing me a cup of coffee.

"Good Morning Lucy!" I say back hugging her.

Lucy was my nanny when I was younger after my Mom died she was there for me and by the time I grew up, she was already like family so she turned into our housekeeper.

"Thank you for the coffee and for cleaning the mess before dad got home to kill me," I say with a laugh.

"Oh don't worry about it sweetie." She said placing her hand on mine.

When Lucy was my nanny she was maybe 25 years old and now just turning 40 she was still shamelessly beautiful. Her black hair tied up into a ponytail the only makeup was mascara and lipstick. When I was younger she was my first crush but she always brought her boyfriend around who she ended up marrying and now they have a little boy together.

"Was that Carly I saw leaving earlier?" She asked with a smirk on her lips.

"Yes it was and no we are not a thing and no we will never be anything," I say already knowing what she's gonna ask.

"Mhmm ok." She says smiling.

"Do you know when dad will be home?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"Yes he will be here around 9 and he wants you to know your aunt Cassy and cousin Carlos might be over later on today."

"What?! Really?! Shoo I haven't seen Carlos since my 16th birthday months ago!" I say jumping out of the barstool I was sitting in and hugging Lucy.

Carlos is my cousin on my dad's side, me and Carlos are best friends and not to mention when we're together the girls are lining up! I can't wait to hang with him!

I text Tyler and Riley letting them know Carlos might be over and to come back just in case so we could all hang out together.

They got there in like 45 minutes and Lucy made us some lunch while we played some video games and goofing around and of course Tyler hitting on Lucy even though she's older and married.

After a few hours Carlos walked in the door and hugging us all.

"Guys!! I've missed y'all so much!" He screamed while he was hugging us.