The Party (Chapter 7)

It's been a week since Hunter told me everything that happened last summer and I still can't wrap my head around it. Carlos let Hunter get in trouble with the law and his father because he didn't want to own up to what he did. I mean all he did was say the gun wasn't Hunters but that's all he did. I'm not saying he's a bad guy but he sure as hell ain't a good one.

Since then I haven't talked to either one of them but that's mostly because Hunter has been hanging with Riley, and Carlos has just been M.I.A. but I ain't complaining.

But I really need someone to help me out here, what do I do? Do I forget everything Hunter told me and keep hanging out with Carlos.... or do I forgive Carlos and just hope Hunter won't be mad at me.

See usually I would go to Chloe and she would help me out, I know what you're thinking why Chloe she's so crazy or something but really she ain't but right now I don't know what we are. All of a sudden she stopped talking to me and I haven't heard from her at all, but it's whatever I guess who needs friends when you have music!

So that's what I do for the next hour, listing to music and actually cleaning my room. Yea I'm cleaning my room I never do that like ever!! Thankfully I hear a knock on my door.

"Come on in!"

"Umm... hey sweetheart," Hunter says with that cocky grin.

"Well hi stranger."

"Yeah about that I'm really sorry Riley was goi-"

"Hunter! It's ok I get it you don't have to explain yourself... I ain't your girlfriend or anything."

I don't know why I said that but when I did his whole expression changed.

"Of course not! I don't even want you to be my step-sister... but I do want you to be my sweetheart." 

"Why is it that with everything you say you have a cocky grin!? By the way I'm not your sweetheart!!"

"Because it's my signature move, and yes sweetheart you are."

I don't even know why I bother.

"Hey Riley is throwing a party tonight, you wanna come with?"

"Hell yea!! Can I bring Raven?"

"Sure the more the merrier."

"When is it?"

"It starts at 10:30 but if y'all come with me we have to be there at 10 because I have to help with the beer."

"Ok cool, thanks for the invite."

"No problem... just don't let Carlos know ok."

"Ok"

With that he left and I went to take a shower. I get out my phone and text Raven telling her about the party and I pick a song. I decided to listen to I'm a slave for you by Britney Spears.

I take my time in the shower just because the warm water hitting my cold skin felt so good.

I take about an hour shower when I decide I need to get out.

I put lotion on, then my white lace undergarments and realize I left my clothes on the bed.

I open my bathroom door that leads to my room to see Tyler on MY bed!!!