Never Have I Ever (Chapter 9)

It's been three weeks since the kidnapping thing and I'm never left alone even though Spencer's behind bars. I've been hanging with the boys a lot more mostly because Hunter doesn't want me to be alone also I feel protected when I'm with one of em. So for the past three weeks Riley, Hunter, Rider, and even Tyler haven't left my side.

I'm surprised Hunter was ok with Tyler watching over me but I guess whatever was ongoing on between them is over. Ever since Tyler was in my room that one time I wasn't comfortable with him being around but we talked and I realized he's actually a really good friend.

Riley has been flirting with me a lot lately and I ain't gonna lie I've been flirting back I mean come on it's Riley Parker!!! I swear men like him and Hunter make me feel like God is a woman. Riley is actually really sweet and so funny we get along great, to be honest I love spending time with him.

"Hey girl!" Raven screams pulling me into a hug.

"Hey!" I scream back.

I haven't gotten to see Raven that much the past few weeks because she's been going through some family stuff.

"What you been up to?" She asks eyeing all the boys on the couch.

"Just hanging with them," I say while they all just give a simple wave to Raven well except for Rider who basically has a full-on make-out session with her.

"It's sad that my boyfriend rather spend time with you than me." She says looking at him.

"What?! I would most definitely be with her but I want to make sure she's safe." Rider says.

"I know baby I'm just messing." She says laughing.

"Shoo.. good because I thought we were about to argue and I was just not in the mood."

We all laugh at that one.

"You wanna watch a movie with us?" I ask raven as I sit down on the couch between Riley and Hunter.

"Hells yeah! What are we watching?" She says sitting on Riders lap.

"How about Black Panther?" Tyler asked.

"Nah seen it too many times." She says.

"Deadpool?" Riley asks.

"Didn't like the first one." She says.

"Ohh I got it!! Book Club?" I ask.

"Oh my God!! Yes!" She says jumping out of Riders lap and giving me a hug.

"Wait what is Book Club about?" Hunter asks.

"It's about these old lady's reading the Fifty Shades Of Grey series," I say.

"Umm ok." He says all ready regretting it letting me pick the movie, well actually Raven but oh well.

"Well the movies are just amazing if you don't believe just ask Rider he knows," Raven says looking at Hunter then to Rider realizing what she just said.

"Oh really?! Well Rider would you like to go into detail?" Hunter says laughing.

"Wait did you guys have to watch them because you just ain't that good in the sheets anymore?" Riley adds laughing.

"Did she tie you up Rider? Did you like it?" Tyler asks.

"Shut. Up." He says in a calm but stern voice.

They shut up but keep laughing.

"Wait guys I have a better idea than watching a movie," I say.

"What is it sweetheart?" Hunter asks me.

"The kids are gone, the parents are in Mimi together which means we have this whole place to ourselves," I say.