Part 2

MING why is P Kitkat not picking his phone,  I was checking the area when i saw PKitKat phone laying on the ground, I started to call  PKitKat where are you. 

I  heard a cry for help near the bushes that when i saw my P Kit laying on the ground with torn clothes. He was crying, i asked him what happened to him he said two guys attacked him & run away, OMG you need to see a doctor i'm taking to the hospital for checkup. I pick up Kit in my arms & walked to my car which was parked near by, we arrived to the hospital,i told the nurse we need to see a doctor she said fill this form up & the doctor will call you very soon.I started to fill the form up when i got a call from Yo, Ming where are you know i been calling you & you weren't answering i got worried, Yo i'm at the hospital, what? OMG are you okay, yo i'm fine its kit he was attacked by two guys Ming you just wait we are coming okay don't worry everything will be okay.Yo what happened kit was attacked by two guys & now he's in hospital, Pha we need go to hospital Ming needs us okay yo let me call Beam & Forth, i rang Beam's number, hello Beam you need to come to the hospital, is Forth with you now yes okay bring him also but what happened, why hospital just come okay you will find out even i don't know the full story. Pha & i arrived in the hospital & saw Ming sitting in the waiting room are all worried. I just went up to him And hugged him after a while Ming spoke and said Yo you didn't see what he was like when i found him. Ming you need to be strong for Kit when he wakes up. Yes you are right.