Friends?

A/N I don't own Yugioh

Yugi had explained to Yami what happened, so Yami decided to take the chance and get to know her once more and be her friend for now. It was after school, Yugi was at his locker gathering his stuff, until he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned and was surprised

"Tea?"

"Hi Yugi, can we talk?"

"Sure"

*Outside the School Gate*

"I'm surprise your walking to the school usually you always drive the car"

"Yeah I know but I could use the exercise. So are you and Yami going to hang out together again?"

Yuri blushed

"Yeah we are, ever since I met he been wanting to hang out a lot and get to know me but I don't know I think he might secretly like me"

Yukari smirk

"Might? Everytime when you cone back home you come back with something a flower or a teddy bear"

"Hahaha okay okay he does like me"

"Do you like him?"

"I don't know, I think its just too soon to say"

"Right"

A car came up the curb to both the girls, the window from the passenger side went down to reveal Yami smirking sitting on the driver seat.

"Oh Yami is waiting for me, see you later"

"Have fun"

Yukari looked towards the school, her smiled disappeared when she saw her boyfriend and Tea talking together alone, and Tea looked way too close for her liking.

"What the hell?!"

Yukari ran running to the front of the school and got close to the two and punched Tea once again, she was about to take another swing if it hadn't been Yugi holding her back.

"What the hell do you think your doing with my boyfriend you little bitch"

"Yukari stop its not what you think"

"It's not what I think, it looks pretty damn clear to me, she was getting to close to you"

Tea quickly recovered standing up holding her eyes.

"Bye Yugi"

"Bye Tea, I'm sorry about this"

Yukari was about to lunge at Tea again but Tea quickly dodged it and ran out of the school ground.

"Yeah you better run, you little bitch"

Yukari looked back at Yugi and slapped him.

"With the hell do you think your doing with her?"

Yugi was holding on to his cheek

"Look, Tea came to me and apologize.."

"And what now you both are best friends again. Did you forgot she spread lies about you"

"She apologize and she's changed"

"People like her don't change"

"Yukari just calm down"

"No, so what now both of you are together again"

"No we are not.."

"You know what I don't want to hear it"

"Your overreacting over nothing"

"Then why didn't you push her away, she was getting way to close to you for my taste like if she was flirting with you"

"Well im sorry okay"

"Sorry doesn't cut it Yugi. You know what go back to her because I don't care"

"Yukari!"

Yukari didn't listen as she walked out of the school ground, Yugi quickly tried to follow her. He quickly caught up and grabbed her hand forcing her to look at him.

"Just let me explain"

Yukari then spitted on Yugi's facing causing him to let go of her hand to wipe the saliva off.

"Don't you fuckin touch me when you have her germs all over you"

"Yukari okay okay I won't but let me explain please"

"Whatever"

Yukari then turned to face Yugi crossing her arms over her chest and was tapping her foot on the ground.

"Tea came to me when I was packing up my things from the locker. She wanted to talk and i was willing to listen. She apologize for her actions and wanted to make things right. She wanted to hang out with me again and I agreed.."

Yukari glared at him

"You are pathetic.."

"No please.."

"You are worthless.."

"Please.."

"I regret ever laying my eyes on you"

Yugi looked towards the ground. He didn't expect this to happen just after speaking to Tea for 10 minutes. He decided to stay quiet and just let Yukari say whatever she wants to say.

"I don't ever want to see you, hear you or even hear you say my name. Stay away from me and that's a warning you fuckin midget"

With that said Yukari walked off and this time Yugi didn't follow, he was hurt by the words she said but he believe the only reason she said was because she was angry.

*After 3hrs*

Yukari finally calm down and was just now channel surfing on the TV when the door bell ring. She got up and opened it to reveal Yugi standing there with a bouquet of flowers on one hand and a medium size teddy bear and holding a heart shape box. Yukari was surprise.

"Yugi? What are you doing here?"

A/N Rate and Comment