7

cameron's pov

my eyes flutter open as the sun light hits directly at me, i stretch my arms looking over to see alexis, who is as usual, not anymore in bed. i sigh and get out of bed heading straight to the bathroom. i use the toilet then flushing it, i wash my hands and make my way to the kitchen. as i see the kitchen i spot food and a note on the counter top.

dear cameron,

i cooked you breakfast, its your favourite. dont forget to meet me at my place at 2.

xoxo,
alexis

i placed the note aside, and start eating it. i place my dish at the sink.

i head over to my closet and pick out a navy blue shirt plus ripped jeans. i crouch down and pick out my gucci slides, grabbing my wallet, i slip it in the pocket of my pants grabbing foot socks along with me. i then grab my gucci shoes, and load it my car. since i already locked the apartment i hop in the car and drive to christian's apartment. the agenda was alexis and i would buy things for the kid, then fix her apartment, and drive by the other house for house hunting.

i arrive at christian's place and lock my car. parking next to range rover infront of his complex makes me think of buying a new car.

the thought of it makes me think about it more. i mean, i'm having a "child" and of course i want to impress everyone. i should get that into consideration.

i arrive at their place and ring the doorbell. christian opens the door with a vlog camera covering his face. "hey bro" i say, walking in his place. "hey cam" he said. "oh hey cameron" kristen said. "hey" i said giving her a hug back.

"so, how's the house hunting going?" he ask offering me a cookie which i gladly take. "we're not sure yet, but i think we got the one" i said sitting on the couch.

aaron, chris (miles) , him and kristen know about the situation right now. oh, and my mom plus sierra and i think brent.

"when are you getting the kid?" kristen ask sitting beside christian who wraps his arm around his shoulders. "tomorrow, we're gonna head over to her place and get it settled for the kid"

"any plans of moving soon?"

"when we find a house and it's done i suppose. we're planning on moving as soon as possible. Because, having the kid to go from apartment to apartment might take a toll on him" i started "also, the girl is visiting us in three months" i ended.

after a while

"aaron stop!" i shout running around christian apartment. he has whip cream on his hand and his threatening to slap at me. I have to go soon. 

"aaron i swear to god don't hit me! i still have lunch with alexis" i shrieked covering myself.