9

cameron's pov

i continued my walk to the car and alexis catches up to me. "what was that for?" she said hitting my arm. "ow don't do that" i pretended to whine. "don't be a baby" she said getting the keys. "but i'll be your baby" i smirked opening the trunk loading the things. "ugh" she said and head inside the car. i close the trunk and jog to my side. i start the car and connect my phone aux cord, blasting drake.

we arrive at her place and i help her bring all the things there. we stop at her door as she fishes her keys out. she unlocks her apartment and open the door bringing a bag with her.

she sets the bag at the granite kitchen island, and i do the same setting everything down there. she walks to her room and i remove my shoes setting it near the door. i walk to the living room and open the tv.

she soon comes out with her hair in a ponytail and wearing slides. she plops down next to me at the living room.

"what are you watching?" she asks. "wolf of wall street" i shrugged. "oh god" she laughed and closed her phone placing it at the marble and gold coffee table.

— —
time passes by and we're both in pajamas, meaning she has no makeup on, her hair in a bun, sports bra, my shirt and sleep shorts. me on the other hand, also have my hair also in a bun and in my calvin's. we're also both wearing face masks since she wanted to do a "girls day" to both of us. she did my nails fixing it, also did my hair. Now we're watching trolls with nachos with milkshakes. she was singing along to song i can't quite remember and i decided to video her on my instagram. "everybody! feel the beat and move your body, ohhh" she sang, moving her hands and hips to the beat of the song. i tag her and post it. she has an amazing voice, no wonder why she's so invested in her music.

fun fact: she's going to release an EP soon featuring a few singles and features myself included.  

"i'll go make more popcorn" she said and got up getting the bowl. she was humming and was swaying her hips making her ass shake a little. and damn does she have an ass.

i shake my head and look back at the tv.
she arrives 5 minutes later handing me the bowl. we continue watching the movie until she yawned and leaned her head on me. "you sleepy?" i ask her, playing with her head. "a little" she said. "okay then" i said.