8

alexis's pov

"hey guys! so it's me alexis, long time no vlog" i laughed to the camera. "so i'm currently here at urth with alissa because chantel is being a bitch and is taking forever to get here" i said rolling my eyes, pointing the camera at alissa. alissa and chantel took separate vehicles, because chanti, had a meeting before this. "okay guys so i'll see you after lunch" i said covering the camera, pressing the record button off. my phone soon rings, showing chantel's caller id—chanti💓✨

i answer, and immediately scold her "hel-" "where the fuck are you?" i laugh. "i'm here already just parking" she said. "faster bihh" i said and ended the call. "where is she" alissa asked as we walked inside.

alissa was wearing a white off the shoulder and
plaid pants, she had white heels on. her hair was in a bun and her makeup was done. chantel soon arrives and we order and sit outside.

chantel was wearing ripped shorts, tank top gucci jacket and thigh high plaid pants. her hair was in a loose ponytail and she has a pair of white clout goggles on.

"so what really is the real tea" alissa chuckled after finishing talking about the clout house situation, "see like this, the greenlands recently had a car accident, placing their kid automatically at foster care. On top of a care list, was Cameron and I treating us as his second parents if anything happens to his real parents" i said. "ohh" alissa said nodding after. "so now your a mom?" chantel. "yes, technically" i said.

our lunch soon finishes and we part ways. i hop in my car and start my vlog again. "so guys we just finished lunch i'm now on the way to christian's apartment, see you guys there"

i arrive at christian's apartment and walk to the elevator going my phone, i snap my heels adding a filter on it, and the time. i then place on my story walking out the elevator.

i fix my hair as i walk to their apartment which was down the hall. i knock on the door and kristen opens it. "girl!" kristen shouts as soon as she sees me. "gurl" i shout back. kristen and i are really good friends. she's one of my genuine bestfriends. she was wearing pants and a light pink crop top, her hair was in a bun and she had not make up on. we hug and she steps back, giving me more space to walk in. "cam" i said, as soon as i see him. "alex! my girl!" christian shouts running to me. "christian!" i said hugging him back. "alex, let's go?" cameron ask wiping his face. "what happened to you" i laugh helping him. "i smeared cake on him" aaron laughed greeting me with our handshake. "oh wow" i chuckled. "let's go?" he ask slipping his phone and wallet in his pockets. "yeah" i said, saying goodbye to everyone there.

we hop in my car and he drives to the mall. we arrive and he valets the car. we walk inside the mall thankful paparazzi hasn't spotted us. we walk to the baby shop, picking up a boaster seat. we pick up a few more items such toys, clothes, and other things we think he might like. walking up to the check out counter, i grab my wallet pulling out my credit card only to be beaten by cameron already paying. "what did i tell you?" i raised my eyebrow leaning at the side of the counter. "that i'll pay for it?" he asked. "no! i told we split pay" i said rolling my eyes as i help him carry the bags to the cart. "next time babe" he kissed my cheek and strolled to the car.