11

alexis' pov:

"look, a note" i said holding the piece of paper up so cameron can see. "who's it from?" he questions looking from the road to me and back quickly. "the social worker assigned with eli" i said. "well what does it say?" cameron said not looking at me.

"dear mr. dallas and ms. anderson,
congrats on elijah. now as you know in three months i will be visiting elijah. his new birth certificate should be fixed already having the anderson-dallas as his last name. inform me when you are planning to do so, so i can explain to the NSO his situation. he also should be enrolled in a school, and under one roof. meaning he should be in a house. meaning living with both of you. contact me if you need anything.

from,
bianca beverly "

i read aloud. "so we have to speed up the house hunting and getting it done and finished" cameron said. "i just got a call from nicole saying we're going house hunting tomorrow" i said. "all we have to do is find the one and finalise continued.

- -
we reach my apartment after passing through mcdonalds as eli had woken up made it known that he was hungry.

cameron's pov.

"do you remember this place baby?" alexis asked the little guy and the way she said baby had me feeling some typa way. "yes i do!" eli chirped up rushing to elevator. "hey now" alex called. "don't run come back here, we have to get your things" she stated, and the little came back. we we're able to bring all his things in one blow.

alexis fishes her keys out of her bag and opens her apartment. she sets down her bag at island along with the duffle bags. "where do i set these down?" i asked. "here" she said and helped me. "what do you wanna do today sweetie?" alexis asks eli as he sat down on the sofa and removed his shoes. "can we go to the mall?! i saw sign saying they're having a sale at the toy store" he said happily. "let's go then" alexis said. "what" i said looking at them as they walked to the door. "we just arrived" i pouted. "oh you, let's go" she giggled. i gave in and grabbed the keys. she smiles and we walk out, she locks the door and we walk to the elevator and wait for it to go to her floor. "the girls wants to do a party regarding eli's welcoming. they were wondering if you were up to it" she said as we walked in the elevator. "a party?" eli asked and looked up at me. "yes sweetie" she said and crouched down. "you want to have a party?" she asks and got up. "for me? yes!" he jumped with glee. "then it's settled. cam?" she said as we walked to the car. "i'm down" i said. she smiled at me and opened the door for eli. i hop in and start the car waiting for her to get in.

we arrive at the mall, and let's just say things got hectic.

----------------------

i'm back guys, belated happy valentines! sorry i've been inactive, life got in the way, and well so did my laziness. but i promise to start updating more! i've written so many ideas since i've been gone.

okay enjoy your life guys!