Morning before school

The next day I start at Young Hollywood School for Stars whereas Kerry starts at Teenage Hollywood School for Stars.

My school uniform is a black pleated skirt, white school shirt, black shoes, a royal blue jumper\cardigan and a blue and silver tie. Kerry's school uniform is the same except she also needs a royal blue blazer as well.

Mummy walks into my room at 7:00am to wake me up but I try to sleep on.

"Riley, get up!" she says tickling me.

"Nooooo!" I squeal as I am really ticklish!

"Riley get up now or I'll throw freezing cold water on you like my mum used to do to me!" she threatened.

"I thought I said NO!" I replied suddenly wide awake but not getting up!

"Right then that's it I'm going to get the bucket of water!" she says to me.

"Oh no you're not!" I reply as I wrestle her to the floor!

"Guys, what's going on?" Kerry asks us as we are in a heap on the floor under my duvet!

"Nothing!" me and mummy reply together giggling!

"Joan, Ari and Riley are fighting on the floor in Riley's room!" Kerry said causing us both to stop and stare at her. Neither of us want nanny to tell us off so we scream as I run to the shower mummy says that she will get my school uniform ready and make breakfast.

I get to the dinning room where breakfast is on the table but there's no sign of mummy.

"Where's mummy?" I asked curiously. No one answered me so I took my new phone out of my pocket and texted her.

me: where r u mummy?

ari: walking the dogs.

me: y didn't u tell me?

ari: my mum\ ur nan said I'm a distraction! as if!

me: kk c u l8r. r u takin me to skool?

ari: yes as I need to talk to the head k c u babe.

me: kk mummy xx

After breakfast I go to my room and do my teeth. When I return to my room mummy is sitting on my bed cross legged reading my diary.

"Mummy, what the hell are you doing?" I screamed angrily.

"Reading your diary and I know that I shouldn't as its really wrong but you seem really scared and so it was making me scared that you were scared of me." she said causing me to cry.

"Mummy I was only scared because all that people have ever done to me is turned their backs and so I was scared that you would do the same." I said back causing her to cry.

"Honey, I will never give you back to the adoption centre or turn my back on you because I love you and only an idiot would throw that away." she explained.

"Kk mummy but if we don't leave now then I'll be late for school won't I?"

"Fair point baby girl, let's get your school bag ready then."

"Too late for that as I already done it earlier!"