Ariana Grande arrives

So as excited as I was I did what I wanted to as usual and opened my bedroom windows whilst I tidied my room. I was listening to my iPod in the docking station that I have and I put Ariana Grande on as she is my number 1 idol ever in the world.

As I was singing Popular Song I heard a voice from outside.

"Hello, is this Mrs Dolly's adoption centre?" she asked me in a calm voice. OMG its the Ariana Grande aka my no1 idol talking to me!

"Yes," I answered eagerly,"Shall I come and let you in?" I asked politely blushing.

"Yes please."

I tan down stairs screaming "Ariana Grande is here! Ariana Grande is here!" I let her in and led her to Mrs Verity Dolly's office.

"Round up all the other kids please Riley but you and Kerry stay upstairs." so I did as I was told.

"Kerry, Kerry, Kerry, Kerry!" I said over and over," Ariana Grande is here, Ariana Grande is here!"

"Cool then let's go meet her!"

"Verity says that we must stay up here as she will send Ariana up to see us in my room."

"Well Okay then."

10mins later there is a knock at the door and so me and Kerry pause the music and answer it. Its Ariana. We both look at each other and say that we are massive fans which is true because we are and almost as soon as Ariana knows our names and ages she says "Right then, I'm adopting both if you!"

Me and Kerry scream and pack our stuff. And I forgot to mention that Kerry is 14!