Full Metal

Real name: Chloe Davidson
Age: 21
Height: 5'6 (Same height as Fun Ghoul)

Backstory: Full Metal and her little sister lived pretty normal lives. Their mother was a lawyer and their father was tattoo artist. Both of their parents made a ton of money so they came from a rich family. Chloe was one of the best violin players in LA, but she has always been a secret punk who used to sneak out at night and go to night clubs or punk bars with her friends. Her mother expected Chloe to follow in her footsteps and become a lawyer, but Chloe really just wanted to start her own punk band and tour around the world, which her father supported all the way. One day, when Chloe was on her way home from a friends house, there was smoke and fire everywhere and people being lined up on the streets for execution. She quickly and quietly ran to her house only to find three men wearing horrendous masks beating her parents. One of them was trying to drag her little sister outside. Chloe picked up a baseball bat from the front closet and whacked the drac over the head who was hurting her sister. She managed to save her sister, but not her parents. Unfortunately, Chloe and her sister witnessed the dracs shooting their parents. They were forced to run away into the desert. Now the two fight everyday to survive...