Chapter 1

*Writing in Journal-
Dear Dairy... no Dear journal.. hmm doesn't sound right. Maybe I should say a name or something? How about .. Dear Tank , meh it's alright I'll keep it.

Dear Tank,
My life's been fine , summer sucked and today is my first day for High school.

I really hate how the school year is already two months in, people will look at me like im a freak from outer space.

It wasn't really my choice to move, if it was then I would move when I don't have school like I'm done with high school.

Not much people want to talk to the newbie like in the movies everyone wants to be friends with them, if only that happened in real life am I right.

Even in my old school I didn't have many friends I only had my best friend Lexi.

She's outgoing, doesn't care what people think, I can honestly keep going with just describing her so she's pretty much the opposite of me.

Personality wise people say I'm a pretty chill person I guess, only a couple of people have told me that.

But I only talk to people if I have to like in school if I don't want to eat alone then I eventually get the confidence I need then go up and say, "Hi I'm Amber, do you have anyone to sit with ??"

Ha just kidding I wouldn't say that to someone, not in a million years.

Plus I've been in school for about four months and people still look at my differently.

The only good thing about being here is that we moved to Paris.

The city of love~

Plus that would be embarrassing to the core if i said that and I would be a loner for the rest of the school year again.

Mom and dad tell me I have to get out of my shell, whatever that means.

I have to get something off my chest which happened over the summber by say-*quickly closes book

I was just about to write what I had to say until my mom opened my door.

She asks as she's coming in my room,"How come you closed your door?" I don't remember closing my door when I came in.. did I? I look at her with a confused expression.

"um.. I never closed my door... " her dark brown eyes scanning my room as If someone else was in here.

Probably looking for my brother, he usually avoids her by hiding so he doesn't have to do his homework.

"Oh well if you see Daniel then tell him he has to do his homework or he doesn't get to play his video games." I nodded before she left my room and left the door open.

It kind of annoys me when people leave the doors open after they were closed, but I ignore my pet peeves and continue writing.

Just as I was about to write in the journal I hear soft tapping on the wood that holds my bed. I look on the side hanging from the bed looking under to see my brother's looking up at me. "Is the coast clear?"

I roll my eyes and nod.

" Yeah, and I really shouldn't be letting you get away with this but I have somethings that are important that I have to do.

" My eyes widden in remembrance, I completely forgot I had school.

My mom didn't wake me up to remind me!

I thought she would at least barge into my room to tell me.

I look down at my clothes to see I'm still wearing my panda pajama's... great.

I quickly change to any white shirt and jeans, which are my regular day outfit plus a comfy sweater to cover my arms and protect me.

I'm very self concious of myself, I only wear shorts and tank tops at home because my family doesn't judge me.. well sometimes.

I remember Daniel saying something that went like," Hey those shorts are too short go change to sweats to something."

By the way my brother is eight soon to be nine in May.
I rush down stairs to get something to eat for breakfast, maybe mom made something..?

I hear the t.v playing a song that was extremely familiar.

Ooooooo who lives in a pineapple under the sea-

I yell,"SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!!"as I casually walk towards th kitchen.

I walk past the TV where my mom is usually making breakfast. I notice only person in the kitchen was me, no mom in sight.

I caught sight of her sitting on the couch, when she catches me at her telling her in my mind ' did you make me food?'

She probably caught on and said," oh soon im not gonna be here to make you food, soon your gonna have to live on your and provide for yourself so you better start now."

Ugh I don't want to though! I guess I'll make a sandwich or some thing before school starts, the school is fifteen minutes from my house or should I say apartment.

Yup we live in an apartment, my mom couldn't live with with six other people in the house.

She'd say,"it's too crowded and the food goes twice as fast with more people in the house."

Which really is true, I agree.

I'm ready to go and mom takes her time getting up like she had all the time in the world, which she pretty much does.

And grabs the keys so we can go, I don't necessarily like being early but I like being in the library.

Its like a book heaven for me since I don't have friends I don't have to meet anyone to chat and waste my time talking to other girls about boys or anything else besides studying for more important things in life.

I tell my mom goodbye before getting out of the car and shutting the door, on my way to the library to read my new book.

As I open th library door I could hear the noise coming from a group of boys sitting down at a table sounding like crazy hyenas. I glare at them for a second then make my way to my usual table away from them so they don't bother me.

I set my colorful backpack down next to me ,grab my book and open to the page I left off on from yesterday. Just as i was taking off my sweater and was about to sit down I was hit with something hard like a brick wall, it all happened a little too fast for me to keep up.

My eyes were closed due to the force that hit me, as soon as I opened my eyes I started into these two bright blue orbs that I'm guessing belonged to a person. As I look at this stranger , who's wide eyes were glued to my chest. Mouth open in terror as if he just stabbed someone and didnt mean to.

While looking up at him I realized that he was holding an empty Jamba juice in his hand which was pointed towards me,some pink from the smoothie dripping out.. "O-oh I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to, I really didn't.I wasn't paying attention when I was walking. My eyes were glued on my delicious strawberry smoothie and I'm-" I stop him from his rambling and saying I'm sorry for the millionth time.

I was just about to start scolding him about how we aren't even supposed to be eating in the library which resolves in a detention but instead I took a deep breath and told him," You know what, it's totally fine. I can just wash this off but it'll be wet.. and I don't have another sweater."

I say with an annoyed sigh. Looking up at him I notice he's actually kinda cute. His dark brown hair which looks really soft, brushed to the right, and he had a baby face which was super adorable plus thick rimmed glasses!

He stares at me with a blank face wondering what I was talking about then it clicks. " I think I have a spare shirt I'm my locker... I guess you could use it..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys as you may not know this is the first story I'm actually proud of.
Hehe I hope you guys liked it and feel free to comment nice things. And if you want to text me just to talk to me I'm fine with that too.
I could take some advice in my writing, plots ya know the usual. Just to start Tell me how your day was.
Its Friday today so tell me how your week was, if you went to school tell me about your teacher you hate or anything you want to talk about. Gotta go talk to you later
bye byee~