Chapter 4

The teacher walks in after the girl stops talking so the braids girl turns and gets her stuff ready for class like nothing happened just two seconds ago.

                 *         *        *

The day went on like any other dumb school day... very very slow..

It's the end of the day and walking to the park and waiting for my mom to pick me up isn't gonna help with my bad mood for being here still.

I should have left a while ago but nope.

I have a bucket list which isn't a very long list-because I just made it right now- but I've been seeing a number of guys have motorcycles that look extremely expensive and I want to ride a motorcycle just to go to the park. I know it's dumb but that's my goal before I graduate.

I feel the dread in me as I start walking to the dumb park but I gotta do it.

I can hear a motorcycle engine starting to my right and my head turns quickly to see who the culprit was...

I can't see their face due to the helmet already being on their head but I'm sure it's a guy. Hopefully he's nice and he'll give me a ride to the park..

Yeah right you potato. He'd never give you a ride if you look like that, with the sweater that you borrowed from that guy which makes you look fat!

I think about it for a second, wanting to forget about it and start walking but my legs move on their own and I find myself in front of the motorcycle guy.

I still can't see his face even in front of him, maybe it's tinted?

"Mmhm mhmm?" He mumbles to me.

I look at him in confusion with one eyebrow up and my head turning.

He stops talking and looks at me for a second.

His helmet moves slightly up and down, I can tell he's looking at my clothes so I hug myself to stop him so he looks at me instead of the oversized shirt that looks like a dress and goes to my knees.

I clear my throat to get his attention again.

"This isn't my shirt okay? I borrowed it from someone.." I explain with a slight blush feeling embarrassed.

He takes off his helmet revealing his face to me (Raven black hair, piercing light blue eyes, about 5'9, you know the usual) and smiles a genuine smile that could make any girl faint in an instant.

But not this girl.

He moves some hair out of his face and keeps looking at me.

"I was asking what was wrong."He says still smiling, leaning on his bike.

"Oh well I couldn't hear you, all I heard was mumbling." I say with a little sas.

"Yeah okay sorry I guess ? Now let's get to the real question how come your still here?" He looks around in the empty parking lot with only us two in it.

"I don't like being rushed so I waited till people left to take my time on walking.And I don't like walking."

"Oh makes sense. I do that too." He puts his hand on the seat of the bike.

"Okay, now that you know could I maybe get a ride to the park? It's kinda close and it'll take two minutes on the motorcycle." I ask him hoping he'll say yes.

He thinks about it for a split second and before he could say anything his phone rings.

Damn so close.

"Hold on, one second." He puts his index finger up saying "one minute" I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

He answers the phone, "Hello? Yeah sorry I was talking to someone.... yeah. Mhm.. oh okay I'll be there right away...okay bye." He hangs up then looks at me.

"Well you heard, I gotta go sorry. Next time." He gives me an apologizing look then puts his helmet on and drives away.

Well that's the first time I've ever drove someone away.

He leaves me standing in the middle of the parking lot looking like and idiot. I face the facts and start walking to the park.

At least I tried, but I WILL get that motorcycle ride even if it kills me.