Chapter 7

I'm no stealer though, I'd never do that. Not in a million years.... I'm sure of it .... right ?

As I was lost in thought the scary guy was still staring at me with those dumb grey eyes.

"Bless you . And thanks for not sneezing in my face, glasses." He walks around me and into the class I was going to walk into.

Well there was no point for that staring contest now was there ??

I head in and look around for an available seat by the window with the prettiest view and set my stuff down.

Preparing myself for another class period for me to embarrass myself in front of everyone.

TIME SKIP~~ to the end if class cause I'm lazy

There is about five minutes before the bell rings and everyone is standing in front of the door on their phones, getting ready for the next class.

I clutch my backpacks straps and look forward till I see tall figure moving to my right trying to get my attention.

I turn to see what it is and it's that scary guy from earlier.

" Hey sorry for earlier." I stare at him with a questioning look. "... for staring at you for a while.. I didn't mean to but I thought you looked familiar to someone I once knew.. but I'm probably just seeing things."

I quickly remember and reply," oh yeah it's okay I thought you were trying to scare me cause your big and all trying to scare me to being your little guinea pig or something... aha.. wait- oh I'm sorry I didnt- ughh"

I mentally face palm for telling him that!

Aw man I probably gave him that idea know he's probably actually gonna do it!

"Yeah..it's alright people think that just cause I'm tall. But I'm not mean I've never hurt anyone in my life. Anyway I noticed you were looking at my ring.." he twisted it around his finger and looked down.

" My childhood friend gave it to me before she left, about six years ago.." he looked down and kept twisting his ring.

No don't do that to the poor ring!

I felt myself getting anxious while looking at him twisting it for a while.

I need to get that off him but how ?!

Hey looney what's wrong with you!?

I don't know... but that things calling me like it's connected to me some how. Like it's choosing me for something.

I get distracted with my thoughts and i can hear someone calling my to my attention.

The boy is waving a hand in my face to bring me back to reality.

" Hey are you okay do you need to go to the nurse ??"

I blink twice and shake my head, " oh no I'm fine just spaced out for a second."

I flashed him a fake smile telling him I'm okay.

"Well since your new here to the town, have you heard or seen any ?"

His eyes lit up when he talked about them like a little kid telling his parents he saw his favorite super hero.

" Um no... you guys really have super hero's here ? That's odd."

I back away slowly so he doesn't notice cause he's going crazy...!

" I'm serious. No one has told you yet!? You haven't seen them in action?"