chapter 1

(ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!!!!)

Enjoy!

------------------

Sidney pov

I woke up with a huge headache lieing face down in my bed. The sun was beaming through my window making my head hurt even more.

"Turn off the lights." I muttered to no one in particular.

"Its not the lights, its the sun."

My eyes snapped open at the sound of his cocky British accent, and I slowly moved my hand under the blankets behind me. As soon as my hand touched the hard plains of his stomach I turned my head, with my hand still on his chest, to stare into the crystal blue eyes I knew were waiting for me.

I jumped out of the bed and realizing I was wearing only his T-shirt i grabbed a piar of sweatpants off the floor and quickly put them on.

He smirked at me from my bed.

''Awe what'd you do that for?" His cocky voice rang through my still hung over and pounding head, i put my hands up to my head to try and sooth the pain.

I looked at him, hatred filling my eyes as I remembered everything that he's done to me over the last 5 years.

"Get out." I said so quietly i wasn't sure he heard me at first.

He got out of my bed a walked towards me, "wait Sid what are we gonna do about this?" He asked pointing between us, genuian curiosity and concern all over his face.

"What is this? It was a one time thing. It meant nothing it was just stupid drunk sex." I said bitterly.

"Well..... you know as long as its in a 24 hour time line doesn't it still count as one time?" He said smiling down at me.

I laughed lightly before pushing him out of my room and shut the door. "Go home Tyler." I said before crawling into bed and falling asleep again.

-----------

When I woke up there was a knock on my door. I groaned reluctant to get up again.

"Come in" i sighed after the third knock.

I heard my door open but I refused to leave my warm comforter. I heard whoever it was stopped beside my bed and I heard the all too familiar British laugh. I looked up at Tyler who stood there looking at me amused, carrying a plastic Safeway bag in one hand and box of cookies in the other.

I raised my eyebrow at him, " didn't I just tell you to get out?" I asked.

"Well ya but you looked like you had a mean hangover, so I brought you my secret remedy. It works every time." He smiled mecheiviasly before pulling out a bottle of Ginger ale a tub of vanilla ice cream and putting the box of cookies on my bed side table.

I looked up at him confused. Why was he doing all this?

''And plus we have school in 20 minutes and I didn't think you remembered." He said while laughing as my facial expression turned from confused to panicked.

"SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!" I yelled while jumping out of bed and ruining to the bathroom to have a shower. While he was practically on the floor killing himself with laughter.

When I got out of the shower i wrapped a towel around my body and ran into my room, completely forgetting that Tyler was in there eating ice cream.

As soon as I walked back into my bedroom I dropped my towel and started wrapping up my hair with it. When I had gotten dressed in underwear and a bra he cleared his throat. I gasped and turned around to glare at him.

"I thought you left!'' I screamed at him.

"Don't worry i didn't notice you were in here until you had that on." He said refering to my lacy black bra and underwear.

I glared at him deciding to have a little fun with it. I strutted over to him, straddling him on my bed i leaned into him, he started leaning towards me and at the last minute i moved my head so I was whispering in his ear. "You better be telling the truth." I whispered and felt his jaw clench while he gulped.

All at once the table turned and he had thrown me on the bed and was now on top and smirking down at me, he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head.

"Tyler?" I gasped.

He leaned down half way, then stopped.

"You know I've been thinking, why can't we just keep doing this? You know have 'fun'..."

"Because, it was nothing. I don't even remember it so how would i know if it was 'fun'?''

"Well judging by the hicky i found on my neck when I left here earlier, and the nail marks on my back, I'm pretty sure we had lots of fun last night." He said winking at me.

"You have nail marks on your back?" I said laughing.

He nodded, "and to be completely honest with you, I'd like to get some more." He said before crashing his lips down on mine.

----------------

After he started kissing me, I snapped, the sexual tension between us was to much to handle and I gave in. His lips were rough and hard against my own soft thin lips, his toung flicking the edge of my lip asking for entrance. When I obliged the kiss deepened and my hands started to explore his body. Running up his back and I felt him shiver in pleasure as I flipped us over and straddled him, running my hands down his stomach to his jeans zipper. I could already feel i large lump against me and I smiled into the kiss, loving how I could make him so vulnerable. He ran his hands up my back to my bra strap and un-did it in one swift motion, as I slipped my hands into his jeans, I heard him moan against me as he flipped me over again.

It went on like this fighting for the control in our little bubble.

An hour later I rolled off of him on my bed. We were both breathing heavily, because of what we had just done.

"Wow..." he said looking over at me.

I looked back, "ya..."

"OK we can't just stop doing this. Its way to much fun." He said smirking at me.

I sat up, wrapping the blanket around me, and looked at him.

"OK," i finally said, "on 2 conditions."

He nodded with a curious look on his face.

"There's no feelings, and no one knows about it. Deal?"

"Deal!"

-------------

I hope you like my new story!

Comment tell me what you think!!

-savdawson xoxo