chapter 4

Chapter 4 the deal

Sidney pov

Everything i was feeling with Tyler was way more then I was supposed to feel. It wasn't supposed to be this way, it was supposed to be meaning less.

So that's exactly what I thought about while he slid his agonizingly slow hands up my thigh and into my skirt. This was the way it was supposed to be. Quick and clean... well maybe not so clean... but you get the point.

My hand was massaging his stiff "man hood" in his pants when I heard the creek of the door opening.

Luckily we were smart about it and were at the bottom of the stairs where there wasn't a door, so I had just enough time to jump off him and drag him over to a hidden corner before the footsteps started coming down the stairs.

I peeked out from our little hiding spot were Tyler, being the horny little bastard that he is, was still trying to get in me.

But what we saw made even him stop.

It was Owen.... and Ryan.

They glanced around the room quickly before Ryan pushed Owen against the wall and started to undress him... wow he really didn't waste any time. Within a few minutes Owen was moaning loudly as Ryan started to move on to his pants practically ripping them off Owen before undoing his own and pulling them off then continuing to grind his hips against Owens making him moan even louder and gasp out Ryan's name.

Oh my god we should not be watching this.

I glanced at Tyler, his mouth was wide open staring at the two boys getting ready to have a quicky in the exact place we had just been. And on hese two guys just happened to be his best friends. I could only imagine what was going through his mind right now.

But ill tell you what was going through mine... WE HAVE TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!! I really don't want to watch two of my friends who were both guys have sex, i mean don't get me wrong I'm fine with people who disside to be gay, or bi, or whatever its there choice, but I would rather not watch anybody have sex... especially when there my friends.

Suddenly Owen pushed Ryan away and looked at something on the floor. I peeked out a little further and Tyler mimicked me, sure enough there on the floor was my underwear and near it fresh drops of cum.

I looked at Tyler and I knew he was thinking the exact same thing as I was.

This was not going to end well.

He looked over at our hiding spot and we ducked down completely out of sight.

We held our breath as we listened to them whispering. They were to quite for us to here anything, but after a few minutes we heard a sigh followed by some shuffling and finally foot steps retreating up the stairs.

Me and Tyler just sat there with shocked expressions on our faces for at least 15 minutes after they had left, thinking about what we had just witnessed.

"I had sleepovers with those guys..." Tyler said breaking the silence, suddenly he looked up at me, "what if they had sex while I was sleeping?" He wondered aloud his big blue eyes getting even bigger as his brain registered that thought.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for him, he looked like a child who had just been told there was no such thing as Santa Clause.

He looked crushed.

I leaned forward, hoping to take his mind off of Owen and Ryan having sex while he was sleeping.

"Tyler, would some sex make you feel better?" I said in maybe a little to cheeky voice.