Chapter 8

Holland pov

It was intervention time.

It had been a couple weeks now since Sid and Tyler started acting weird, and it wasn't getting any better. It was only getting weirder.

I know you haven't heard from me yet, but let me tell you this first hand. Im the most observant person i our little group, Alice was definitely the least. She was just in her own little bubble and i doubted that she even noticed our two friends acting so strange.

But i did. So like a good friend i went over to Sid's house to confront her.

And got Owen and Ryan to do the same for Tyler.

Walking up to the door a knocked loudly expecting her to still be asleep. When there was no answer i let my self in, the first thing i heard was crying.

Quickly i ran to her bed room but there was no one there, turning around i walked to the bathroom, and there sat Sid, beside the toilet crying.

"Sid! What's wrong?" I asked but she just shook her head.

"I-i-can't tell anyone" she stuttered, then looked up," you have to take me to the hospital."

My eyes widened in shock, hospital? Why a hospital?

''Are you ok?" I asked her slowly and she gave me a look like i was stupid and shook her head again.

Slowly i walked over to her noticing the puke in the toilet, and helped her off the ground and outside to my car.

She wouldn't look at me. She just kept staring out the window and holding her stomach, tear drops falling down her cheeks in a slow steady stream. Once we got to the hospital she turned to me," thanks, ill talk to you later ok?" She said before trying to leave but of coarse i stopped her.

"Whatever's going on im coming with you, im not letting you go in there alone." I said firmly and parked the car. Before getting out with her.

We went to the emergency ward because it seemed as though we were the only ones here and i let her tell the doctors what had happened by her self before she came and sat next to me. A couple minutes later the doctor came in,"Miss Spencer?" He called and we stood up.

"Do you want me to come with you in there?" I asked and she nodded, tears welling up in her eyes once again.

We followed the doctor to a little room where he sat Sid on the bed and stood in front of her," so Sidney tell me what's going on?"

"Well, this morning i woke up and i had really sharp pain in my stomach the i started puking, and im....." she trailed off and looked at the ground.

"What else?" The doctor pressed.

She started crying again and i ran over and hugged her for support, even though i had no idea what was going on, i know it must be bad to get this kind of reaction out of her. Finally she calmed down and took a deep breath," im late."

----------------------

Tyler pov.

I woke up to Ryan and Owen jumping up and down on my bed.

"Guys! What time is it?" I groaned

"Ten now get your lazy ares out of bed." Owen yelled and sat down beside me making me feel uncomfortable.

"Yeah get up. This is an intervention." Ryan said bouncing down beside Owen making me more uncomfortable.

"Guys summer just started im sleeping in." I stated and put a pillow over my head.