This Is So Frustrating.

Hello My Dragons, thank you all for the support and once again so sorry for the slow updates, going through... some stuff but I'm okay! Please take this into consideration, this chapter might be sensitive to some people and if you don't like it then please click out of this chapter. I am not forcing you to read this that is your own choice, some parts are a bit graphic well written graphicly? I don't think that's a word but anyway please if this chapter is too much for any of you please do no put yourself through that and read something else. Thank you all! And enjoy...?!

- The Khaleesi

You. You killed him. You killed baby Alex. It was you. You did.

Well that's what they say... but no... your parents did and framed you for killing him, you walked in and witnessed it, they blamed it on you... your brother moved away because he got a good job opportunity not knowing the next day you were falsely accused. And the day after your parents went away and were never seen again.

You nana Ella, took you in when you were 14 but was only "helping" you because your parents needed to try and throw the police or any suspicious people off their backs. That failed... your nana tried to comfort you by telling you that they would never harm you... how wrong she was...

The only way your brother found out because your case was all over the newspaper... this is the true story of (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N).

————

"Please! You have to believe me! I saw my parents stand over him with knives and laugh! I accidentally slipped onto some of his blood! Please I would never harm him! He was a baby!" I screeched at the police.

You looked behind and saw your parents smiling...

Not long after your were sent off - the judge didn't even bother to talk to you and other "witnesses" off to the slammer you went...

No one bothered to talk to you, practically every cell mate in the whole asylum called you "Lady From Death Island"

You had to sit on the floor because no one wanted you at their tables...

There was one night when a cell mate accused you of stealing their food, one thing lead to another you were in the infirmary bloody and bruised - "surprisingly" no cell mates were punished. You cried...to die. You didn't care if it was painful or not you just wanted to not bother feeling like this anymore...

But, as you closed your eyes and everything went black... for about 3 seconds. Everything went white and there stood -

Yes, Pennywise knew you when you were a teen, he cared deeply for you, he wished he could kill every single person who even looked at you or said your name