3

(In this one Patton has a darker persona than what he shows.)

The day is the same as every other day. Everyone wakes up, eats, and gets ready for the day. Everything is as it should be. Or... is it?

You know the every loving Patton? Yeah, he's got a secret. A killers urge.

He's been good at hiding the fact that he wants to kill someone. Not in anger. But for the fun of it. He feels the urge every time he walks out to see his fellow personality's. But he hides it. He loves all of them to much to ever hurt them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patton's POV

I love them to much, I would never hurt them willingly. But I am starting to get scared of what I might do if i'm not careful.

But what would it feel like to slit their throats and watch them bleed out from under my feet. They would be choking and gasping for air, begging for air.

I snapped out of my thoughts and and noticed I was grinning. God what is wrong with me!

There was a knock on my door. I got up and mentally prepared myself for the rest of the day. I walked towards my door and took a deep breath. I opened it to find Virgil standing in front of me.

I smiled brightly, "Hello Virgil! Do you need anything?"

"No" Virgil said nonchalantly. "But it's time for lunch. Logan sent me."

I smiled some more, I find it harder to smile nicely and not insanely.

"Alright, I'll be there in just a sec!" I said smiling.

"Yeah, alright" Virgil said as he walked off.

I closed the door again and sighed as I dropped my smile. My thoughts always go back to one thing. Kill, kill, kill ,kill.

I end up giggling. Then laughing why am I laughing? I don't know but it feels good so I don't stop until my body decides its enough.

I'm losing my mind. I'm crazy and I'm dangerous. I need to do something before this gets out of hand. But what! I can't just kill someone... or can I...

I start planning and head out of my room to join the others in lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slash slash slash slash slash slash slash slash slash slash slash slash slash slash slash slash slash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are all in the living room watching the news. It's early and I'm tired. But the city is hunting for a mass murderer. Last night someone had gone on a killing spree and cut the throats of 5 people.

They are calling it a tragedy. Well I think differently. I think It's art. Beautiful. They were amazing, put on a great show for me. And the blood, so much blood. All over the walls, me, and my amazing instrument. The blade I have hidden in my room, along with the pictures....

It took all I had not burst out in laughter. Their faces were priceless. Terrified, disgusted, Scared.

I let out a sound but played it off as a choked sob. Thomas, Virgil, Roman, and Logan all looked back at me. I immediately changed my face to match theirs.

Gullible, all of them. They turned back around and turned the TV off. I went to my room.

I grinned as I closed the door. That was amazing. The rush of the moment... I have to do it again... But I can't just go without thinking. That will put Thomas in Prison and my secret out. That wouldn't be fun. So I go back to planning.