Ink x Classic - Fluff - An Artist's Inspiration

Hey! Sorry for the lack of updates, it's Daring making this by the way! And this was requested by @animelover28234 so I hope you enjoy this! And damn it the funny thing is, I'M NOT UNFAMILIAR WITH THIS SHIP XD

Ok, story time, so basically, me and the other author have a private RP thing on Discord with another friend of ours. And uh, well, we were messing around on an unrelated friends realm in MC, and the texture pack for the realm made zombies look like Classic Sans, and so our friend Ink, she had her Ink Sans skin on and went afk, and it looked like the Classic Sans was kissing Ink, so we made a joke out of it and messed around, then we were like: Wait, what if we put this in the RP, and we have it so Ink was cheating!

Yeah. We did that. Long story short Errink broke for a bit, drama happened, and there ended up being a ship child we made up named "Smudge" XD

Ok! Enough rambling, on to this fluff...

God damn it I'm wheezing XD

~~~~~Ink's POV~~~~~

I've been getting bored as of recent, I've been going to different AUs for inspiration on what to paint or create, but I haven't gotten any ideas at all. Ink heard a portal open and he turned his skull to see Blueberry. "Hey Ink!!! How's your art going?! Did you get through your dry patch yet?!" I sighed "No, not yet. Got any ideas for an AU to go to?" Blue thought for a moment "Hmm. Well you've been going to AUs for inspiration, so why not mix it up and try the original?" The original. Yeah, that's it! Mother of Toby Fox Blue you're a genius! "Wait! You're right! Oh my god Blue you're a genius thank you!!!" Ink hugged Blue and Blue giggled. "Happy to help! Good luck!" Ink hastily got all his materials, and teleported to Undertale. He started searching for something to draw, or give him inspiration.

~~~~~Time skip, brought to you by your lazy author~~~~~

Still nothing! Ugh, what am I going to do, if I can't think of anything good to draw then what do I do?! Suddenly, Classic walked through the gate in Snowdin where he normally meets the human. Wait, is that... Oh my god! Classic! Holy crap I can draw him! Ink quickly gathered his things and climbed a tree, then started to sketch Classic.

~~~~~Classic's POV~~~~~

I get the feeling I'm being watched, and it's not because of Alphys' cameras... Sans looked up into the trees, only to find Ink there. They looked gazes for a moment, before the skeleton snapped out of it and yelped, then fell out of the tree. Luckily, Sans teleported just in time and caught him bridal style. "Woah, are you ok there pa-" He stopped, looking into his eye lights, mesmerized. "Ah! Shoot, I'm so so sorry Classic-" "Classic? Who's Classic?" The skeleton in his arms started panicking. "Wait, I-I—" The skeleton jumped out of his arms and threw up next to the tree. Sans winced. "Calm down bud, just... Mind explaining some things?" The skeleton finished puking, then looked at him, and nodded slightly. "Ok..."

~~~~~Another Time Skip, brought to you by one long ass rant that the author still doesn't feel like typing out~~~~~

"Sooo, there are alternate universes called AUs, and you protect them. And your name is Ink, you're an artist who had a dry spot, so you came to the original universe to look for inspiration, then decided to draw me?" "Yep, that about sums it up." "Well, would you mind if I saw it?" "O-O-Oh, su-sure, but it's not done yet, heh..." "I won't judge, I'll bet it looks great." "Alright..." Ink showed him a really good sketch of Classic. "Wow, that looks amazing" Ink mumbled something, and a rainbow blush appeared on his face. "Not as amazing as you do..." Classic heard it, and he was a bit shocked, but smiled. "You're not too bad yourself y'know." Ink's face exploded in blush. "Wh-Wha—" Ink was cut off by Classic kissing him, and was stunned for a moment before kissing back. After a minute or two, Classic pulled away. "Heh, you're one cute shorty." "I'm not short!" "Yeeees you are." Ink huffed and crossed his arms like a little tsundere. "Love you ya cute skittle." Ink blushed but looked up at him. "Same here you comedic tease."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alrighty! If you saw this chapter before now then it's because I accidentally published it somehow! Plus, WATTPAD YOU JERK YOU DELETED MY PROGRESS ON THIS! XD
Annnnnyways. Yeah I hope you enjoyed this, be sure to request for more fanfics, I'm Daring Diamond, and I'll see you in the next chapter or in the comment section. XD

...As for the pic up top that would be the reaction my friend had when she found out I was gonna be doing something related to this fucking ship again XD

I'M SORRY INK XD

....Oh who am I kidding no I'm not XD