Swap X Yellowfang (PART 2)

~🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋~
Yellowfang yelped as she fell backwards onto the bed, blushing as Swap leapt above her, pinning her down with on his hands and knees, staring lustfully at her. Yellowfang instantly knew what was happening and attempted to get free.

Swap grinned and kissed Yellowfang, causing her to stop moving. Her eyes widened before she wrapped her arms around Swap's neck and kissed back, the fur on her elbows tickling Swap a bit.

Yellowfang felt a sudden rush of cold air and realized that, with the help of magic, she was naked. Her tail quickly moved to cover her breasts and core, her face bright red. She knew this feeling before, as where she came from, she had already had a child. One who killed his own father and exiled her from her homeland.

Yellowfang closed her eyes as Swap, the same way Yellowfang had, became naked as well. He lay down next to her. "What's wrong love~?" He asked, stroking Yellowfang's cheek softly. Yellowfang opened her eyes slightly and gasped as Swap pushed a digit inside of her core. Yellowfang sunk her claws into the sheets as Swap pushed in another one. 'Good lord,' Yellowfang thought. 'If this is only two, how am I going to be able to handle him?'

Yellowfang bit down on her lip, splitting it and making it bleed slightly. Swap pulled back up and removed his fingers. Yellowfang gasped as she felt Swap press his member against her opening, quietly moaning as Swap pushed inside, careful not to hurt Yellowfang. Yellowfang bit down on her lip, refusing to let tears form. It was painful, yes, but she had been through this before with another male who was killed by his own son.

Swap kissed Yellowfang once more, pulling her up against him with one hand, holding onto the bed with another, careful not to drop Yellowfang. Swap began to gently thrust, Yellowfang gasping and moaning as she held onto Swap's neck, feeling his other hand grip her hair as Swap sat down, holding Yellowfang close. Yellowfang sunk her claws into his spine, leaving small dents.

Yellowfang cried out against Swap's embrace, though it was muffled from the kiss. Yellowfang moaned quietly as Swap came inside of her, pulling out and laying down beside her, exhausted. Yellowfang was panting, her ears pressed flat against hers head and her tail curled. Swap pulled Yellowfang into a hug, Swap in his underwear and Yellowfang in her bra and underwear, and fell asleep, holding her.
~🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋~

Yellowfang dashed after a pale half human half skeleton girl. "Momma's gonna get you!!" Yellowfang called, chasing the girl around. "Nooo!!" The girl called, squeaking as she crashed into Swap's leg. Swap smiled. "Squirrelkit, come on. It's time for bed."

FINAL WORD COUNT: 460