It All Starts With A Kiss; Swapfell X Heather

It was unusual, a human in a school full of monsters. What was more unusual, was the friendship the human had. A skeleton known as Swapfell and a human named Heather, completely different, yet somehow still friends.

After days of waiting, followed by hours, finally it was their turn. Heather, wearing a fairly simple blue dress with the skirt just below her knees, and Swapfell wearing his usual clothes. They did as practiced, Heather waiting in the back while Swapfell sang his part, finishing and stepping aside to allow Heather up.

The end of the song came, and as Heather finished, she turned to face her friend, taking his hands and kissing him. The students in the room clapped and cheered, while some stared in disgust at what they saw.

It was a loss but also a win. It was a loss because Swapfell would have lost what few friends he had, but a win because his heart had been won over by someone who deserved every last bit of love he could give.

They walked back to watch the rest of the show, hands locked together. It was just a kiss, nothing too much, was the first thought Heather had when she had planned everything. But when she had actually done it she realized that she had strong feelings for her friend.

And so that kiss grew into something greater.
<><><>

Swapfell belongs to Bunnymuse, Heather belongs to me!

Enjoy, you beautiful pomegranates