Chapter 11

Previously: We went from window to window for a while, knocked on doors, even entered some houses that weren't locked. In every one of them, we found the same thing, dusty furniture, almost no objects, no sign than anyone lived in here for years. It's just like they packed and took off.

Evelyn

Ok, this mission officially sucks. Beside from being attacked from some archers and having our asses saved by one of the new kids, we found absolutely nothing else.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of fights of any kind, but we were sent here to protect some people, and so far, we didn't find people to protect nor monsters to fight.

I was beginning to think we were sent on the wrong planet, when we reached a huge cliff. I looked down, the bottom couldn't be seen because of the fog, but by the sound, I could tell there was probably a huge river down there. Dead end. what now?

Ok, Lord Chaos is out of his minds, how can he possibly send us for this mission? they barely had two weeks of training, and I got here only years ago, so has Nausicaa. There are other forces who have been training for millennia! And he is expecting us to be much better, it not like we have any advantage cause we are from Earth. The others were mostly from other planets, in fact, it was really rare to be from Earth, and if you were, you were kinda superior. huh, I guess that rule didn't apply to us. Actually, I think we were the first team ever to be only from Earth, maybe thats what Chaos meant when he said we should be better then the rest, maybe our powers were greater. the kids here don't have powers until they are given, maybe the newbies had powers before they came here. Now your gonna say ' aren't you and Nausicaa from Earth too?', yeah, we don't really remember much, ok we remember nothing, we only know what we have been told. Those thoughts bothered me so bad I said them aloud, which I usually don't.

" Did you have powers before you join the army?"

" Uh, yeah, didn't you?" The cute elf replied. Ok, now your gonna start bugging me for having a crush on him, which is totally not true. Maybe just a little.

" I don't really know..."

"What do you mean?" the blonde guy asked.

" I mean we don't have any memories from before joining the army"

"We?" the friendly girl, Hazel said.

"Most of the forces of the army. If you still have memories from your previous life, it means Chaos wants something with you, something way more important than a simple quest" Nausicaa said. she was dead serious, and good things don't happen when she is dead serious.

" You call this simple?! We have been walking for half a day and all we did is get our asses attacked by some ninja archers, and bump into an abandoned village!" Percy said. Then he plopped down onto a rock. The rock moved, dislocating another from its place. Just like domino pieces, they fell one by one, till it turned into a serious landslide.

Annabeth slapped Percy on the back of the head.

"You dumbass!"

Thalia grabbed Leo by the collar of his neck just as the ground collapsed right next to him.

We were all about to run the way we came when the land started collapsing all around us, trapping us. Ok, maybe this wasn't just Percy's fault. We had to get out, like now! the ground kept collapsing, making the area which we were standing on smaller by the second.

"Portal! everyone concentrate on making a huge portal!!" Annabeth yelled frantically.

I imagined a huge black swirling whole materialize in from of us. The portal appeared about 40 feet down into the... whatever was down there.

Crap...

There was no time for another portal, the dirt was slipping right beneath my feet, literally. We had jump. Thalia seemed to be thinking the same thing, because she turned a grabbed Jason by the collar of his neck and yelled something in his ear. He nodded and turned to tell the others. Thalia looked at me like it was the last time she will ever see me then took a deep breath, and jumped. She went right trough, I realized I was just sitting there doing nothing, so I looked down and just walked till i was off the edge. In a few seconds i was falling trough open air into the vortex. I hit the ground. Hard. sharp pain went rough my body as it collided with the rock. It went away fast. I pushed myself off the ground, more or less into a standing position. most of us were here, the rest were falling trough the portal like objects falling from a bag. About 10 minutes later, we settled down enough to check our surroundings. Just like before, there were trees covered in snow, one thing was different. on my left, a huge stone wall 150 feet tall, It looked totally indestructible. Maybe it was the right planet after all

A\N

Hey guys. Long time no see. i was planning on updating tomorrow, but i did it today in honor of the

BOO cover!!!! Have you guys seen it? Its not the best, i was expecting better, but anyways.

i'm going to need characters, for other forces, for people on this planet and antagonists. if you want to appear in the story, just tell me: name, age, physical appearance, boy\girl, godly parent ( consider other gods like Mayan, Aztec, Celtic, Norse, Japanese, Indian,...), personality, if you want to be good or bad, if you want in the army or you just want to be someone on the planet

thanks if you comment, it means a lot to me