Chapter 1: London here I come!

Ok so I'm new to writing stories on wattpad, but feel free to comment with what you liked and what you think I should improve on! Oh and by the way don't copy my story that I worked hard on. :)

Thanks:)

*****Juliette's P.O.V.******

"I can't believe it's been two whole weeks!" I slipped on my comfy sky blue Dior skinny jeans followed by my new and latest favorite Yves Saint Laurent shirt. "It's been two whole weeks since my breakup with Laurent! And I'm almost over it," I told my best friend, Chantal.

"I am so glad you are way over him Juliette!" I could practically hear her ear to ear grin on her face, which gave me more confidence. "So, what do you think of the idea of us going to the Cannes festival? I know you've been wanting to go since you were little! I mean we are eighteen so we can go if we really want to!" She practically yelled into my ear.

"Omg that would be really cool! Remember when I was telling you about the time with Laurent and we were at the Dior store in St. Tropez I saw that really cute dress? Well maybe I could ask Brigitte to make me one similar to it!" I said excitedly.

"You would look really cute! Maybe I could go to see Brigitte some time this week too. Are you going to go see her later today?" Chantal asked.

"Yeah I need to go see her anyway! And you would look soooo cute! Bridgette knows how to make us look adorable!" I was curling my long dirty blonde almost brown hair in my fingers, like I always did when I was nervous about something. It wasn't my type to keep secrets from Chantal, but I still hadn't told her my main reason for are breakup and I wasn't sure if I should tell her yet or just wait for it after I released my anger towards myself. After I finished my quick but reliving conversation with Chantal I sprinted down the stairs, grabbed my Ray Ban aviators and walked towards the door yelling, "Avoir papa!"

"Avoir Juliette," my dad said with his American accent.

"Finally," I sighed as I unlocked the doors to my brand new eighteenth birthday gift, a fire truck red Aston Martin. "I am going to go to one of my favorite places on the Cannes French Riviera, the Coco Chanel store where I'll get to see Brigitte! Whoops!" I giggled I had once again ran out the door with out my shoes on. How did I always manage to do that? I quickly opened the door and grabbed my white K. Jaques sandals. Right when I was about to close the door I heard my dad talking on the phone. "So London? That will be an interesting place to live! Isn't there some boy band that lives there? Is it called one way? No wait one direction! I'm sure she will love the idea of them being near!"

"WHAT?!?!?!" my heart beat started to become irregular I wouldn't be shocked if all of France heard it beating, "I'm moving to LONDON?!"

~~~~~~

And by the way guys if you could tell your friends about this book that would make me happy! :)