Chapter 4: best day ever

I think this chapter is pretty intense ;) it's longer though! Which I hope you enjoy :) please read my poems and read more of my book and stuff!

Thanks :)

*****Juliette's P.O.V.*****

Niall lead the way to the tables while the rest of the boys followed. Chantal and I tagged along in the back talking about what just happened. "Did you even catch half of what we said?" I asked her while I laughed.

"I tried, but school education on English isn't the best, especially if you quit after a couple of years." She responded.

"I could teach you some really good English you know." I said winking. "And I advice you to not drool when looking at Louis. He has a girlfriend incase you are wondering."

"I would much rather have Harry," she said winking at me, "And yeah I did know that, but that doesn't mean I can't think he is hot." I punched her on the shoulder for trying to take Harry from me, he is off limits. The rest of the walk to the award ceremony tables was held in silence. Awkward silence lingered above us, but I shrugged it off thinking about two weeks ago when I thought that the chance were almost impossible that Harry would ever fall for me, I'm just not his type. He likes curvy girls, I'm a twig. The only thing that would fit is my smile and curly hair, which wasn't even a priority. I mentally sighed well I was wrong he totally likes me... I think. Wait! Maybe he wasn't checking me out and I was being a flirt for no reason! Great. Just great.

We arrived at the table and it looked amazing more then I expected it wasn't crowded yet, but it was only six thirty. I was shocked to find a chair pulled out for me by a pair of smooth tan hands. I looked to see who had done it and it was Harry. "Awwww," I mentally thought. "So you never fully introduced yourself." Harry said, "who are you? I don't want to sound rude, but really."

I took a breath. Where should I start? I sipped my water and then responded, "I am Juliette Montalio, I am French... If you hadn't guessed, but I can speak English because my dad is American." I stated, "And she is Chantal Boreseux," I said motioning towards Chantal, "she can barley speak English and she fancies Louis Tomlinison, but he has a girlfriend!!!" I sniggered at my last comment followed by a series of laughters while Louis blushed.

"Wow," Harry said still full of laughter, "interesting, so you live in this city? It's an amazing city! I have to say."

"Yeah I do live around here so does Chantal! We should really try to teach her English because she is way out of this conversation." I state, "And might I ask what brings you here? Because we all know this isn't for singers this is an award ceremony for actors!" I say motioning around the room to the quickly filling area. I trying to recognize some of the celebrities. "Omg is that Brad Pitt?" I ask Chantal pointing in the direction of the Brad Pitt look alike.

"Yeah! That looks like him!" She responded.

"Brad Pitt? Where?" The boys chorused.

"Over there!" I point discreetly at him.

"Wow!" said Liam, "I've always wanted to meet him!" He said excitedly, "and we are shooting a music video here! Shhh it's a secret though!"

"Cool!" I said right when the waiter came asking us what we wanted, "I'll have some escargot!"

"Ewwww gross! I will stick with some meat, steak with frites!" 'frys' Harry stated.

"It's actually really good! I think I'll go with both, steak and escargot!" Niall said licking his lips. Followed by everyone else agreeing on the same meal, either escargot or steak. After dinner was the award ceremony everything went through and it was all coming to an end... Sadly. "Hey," a voice whispered in my ear sending shivers down me. I had just left the ceremony and was making my way to where the limo was supposed to be.