💙Most embarrassing moment💙

Jack:

It was your birthday and you decided to take Jack out to dinner to meet your family. It was going great until you said "Daddy could you please pass me the salt?" Both Jack and your dad reached for the salt and Jack immediately turned bright red, realizing that you ment your father and not your 'daddy'. Your 14 year old sister was pissing herself laughing, and your father was giving Jack the death stare. Dinner was a bit awkward after that but everyone eventually got over it.

Corbyn:

You were sunbathing and Corbyn was chilling in the pool at the wdw house. Corbyn was getting out of the pool to come sunbath with you, and his swimming trunks fell down, he instantly turned red and jumped back into the pool, the worst part was you were smirking at each other in front of all the boys. They just sat there laughing at you two.

Daniel:

You and Daniel had only started dating a few weeks ago, you walked into the wdw house and Daniel had just come out of the shower and only had a towel around his waist. Jonah came up behind him and pulled his towel down. Daniel was a tomato but you and Jonah were laughing your heads off.

Jonah:

You were on tour with the boys and they had just gone off the stage so you could sing for the fans. You started singing and then heard a big "AHHH- CHOO!!!!!" Everyone else in the stadium heard it and started laughing because they all knew someone forgot to turn off their mike. A very red Jonah walked onto stage and said "Sorry everyone" you, and the fans were having the funniest time ever.

Zach:

You were on the phone with your dad while you were staying with the boys for a while. You were about to end the call and said "Love you daddy, talk to you later" Zach then yelled across the room "Love you too baby!!!!" Soon finding out that he was on speaker in front of your whole family, in the background you heard your older brother laughing and your mum telling him to stop. Zach was as red as a lobster.