💗How you met each other💗

Jack:

You get told to take your younger brother to the park, while your there you can't help but notice a really cute curly haired boy who is smiling at a young girl who looks about the same age as your brother. You look up from your phone and realise he is looking at you, he quickly looks away and smiles to himself, you look at him and eventually he has the guts to come talk to you.

J: Hey

Y/n: Hi (OMG HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL) you think to yourself

J: Just wanted to say you have very beautiful eyes

Y/n: Oh thank you *blush blush blushhhhh* I like you hair

J: Whats your name??

Y/n: Y/n whats yours?

J: Jack Avery

You stand there smiling and looking into eachothers eyes until you hear "Jack can we go home now!" Says the young girl, he says "Ok just give me a minute" You exchange numbers and then you smile, as he walks away he quickly turns to you and give a cheeky wink ;) which makes you blush and giggle.

Corbyn: 

It's a beautiful day and you decide to call Y/bff/n, and invite her to come to the beach with you. In five minutes your both in the car jamming out to Sorry by Justin Bieber. Once you get your spot on the beach you both put on your swim suits and head into the water. You walk in until your shoulders are underwater but then a massive wave out of no where comes and.... thats all you remember.........

.............................................

Once you wake up you are panting and then you see a light blonde headed guy about your age leaning over top of you. "Shes awake!" he yells as Y/bff/n runs to your side and hugs you. "Wha..what happened?" you ask. "Well... I just came up from the water after a massive wave and you were panting and then you just.... kind of stopped moving, so I grabbed you and carried you to shore, gave you CPR and thank god you're alive! It was a really huge wave!" he says. "Y..you saved my life.. thank you so much!!" You say. "No problem, I would do it to anyone, not just very cute girls at the beach" He says and winks at you, making you blush. You stand up and start to leave but he grabs you arm and goes "I'm Corbyn btw, can I please have your number??" "Sure you can, I'm Y/n btw, and after all you did just save my life" You exchange numbers and then go home, trying to ignore Y/bff/n going on about what your kids will look like and how she will help pick out a wedding dress for you.

Daniel:

 Your birthday had just passed a few days ago and your parents got you a $200 gift card for an instrument shop in town, for a while now you have known how to play a guitar but only got to practice in the school's music room so you knew immediately what your were spending the money on. You walked into the shop and it was huge, there were so many instruments everywhere, but you couldn't help but notice a lovely strumming sound coming from the guitar section so you walked over there. You started looking around for some steel stringed guitars but couldn't ignore the beautiful sound coming from somewhere near. You walked around looking for guitars but mainly wanted to find out who was playing the guitar so wonderfully. You turn around and see a tall guy with BEAUTIFUL eyes playing the guitar softly. You observe him and his guitar until he looks at you with those once again BEAUTIFUL blue eyes and says "Hey" then you say "Where did you learn to play like that?!?! That was so amazing!" "Haha thanks I'm actually self taught but I can teach you of you want" he says, smirking. "Thanks that'd be great, what's your name? My name is Y/n, I'm about to buy a guitar I've been looking at one for months but now I can buy it" as you say pointing to one on you left. "That's a nice one, I'm Daniel by the way" "Nice meeting you Daniel, I'll see you round, heres my number, text me when your free and we can play our guitars sometime" you say and smile. He says goodbye and when you turned around to get one more look at his BEAUTIFUL eyes, he was already looking into yours.  

Jonah:

It was a Sunday afternoon and you where home alone, so you decided to head out to a coffee shop nearby. Once you arrive, you wait in line to order a caramel frappe. It takes a while but when you finally get to the front of the line you look at the cashier, he looks back and blushes, which then makes you blush back at him. He smiles as he takes your order, and you go sit down on a table by the window. A few minutes late he bring you your drink with a napkin underneath it with writing on it. He hands it to you and winks while he walks away. You smirk and read the napkin, it said: Roses are red, violets are blue, there is nothing in this world more prettier than you <3 Heres my number: *Number number number* . You look up from it and see him smiling at you from behind the counter.

***One hour later***

Y/n: Hey I liked your napkin ;)

J: Oh thanks 😏

Y/n: I'm Y/n btw, what's your name?

J: Lovely name, mine is Jonah Marais

Y/n: Thank you, you have a nice name too:)

J: Thanks, I gtg my break is over! Ttyl cutie 😏

Y/n: Smooth coffee boy, smooth, ttyl :)

Zach:

When you where young, you were always singing and dancing, so now your in high school you decided to start doing it again, you started taking voice lessons twice a week to boost your confidence if there were ever a time you needed to sing. One day you walked in to the music room to wait for your teacher, but there was a guy sitting in your teacher's chair.

Z: "Hey! You must be Y/n, your teacher asked me to help you out since she is a little sick today, I am Zach btw"

Y/n: "Ohhhhhkayyyy what should we start with then?? "

Z: "Uhh I don't know.... How about see you again by Charlie Puth??"

Y/n: "Ok! I love that song"

You played the audio and started to sing, after the first verse he stopped you and said 'Wow you are so good at singing! Can I join in?"

Y/n: "Thanks! And sure"

He started to sing and you froze, he was the best singer you have ever heard, no wonder he was asked by a teacher to help!

Y/n: Woah.

Z: What??

Y/n: That was amazing!

Z: Haha thank you :)

You continued the lesson and when you walked out the door he ran to you and asked:

"Hey... good job today.. wanna go get a coffee sometime?" He says with pink cheeks

Y/n: OMG is this cute boy asking me out!??!?! You think to yourself and say: "Sure thing, I'll text you later this weekend :)"

Z: "Sounds good! See you then!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for 100 reads it means a lot 💖