Want her back (Jonah)

"So Jonah I hear your recovering from a break up with Zoe, hows that going?" the radio host says facing the boys, everyone gasps.

*8 days earlier*

You are Jonah were watching TV together when he starts getting texts. He keeps on smiling at his phone when it buzzes. You didn't really mind because Svea just got a phone and was super hyped about it, always sending Jonah emojis and pictures. "Haha she's so cute" Jonah giggles at his phone, "Haha what happened?" You giggled back. "Nothing! Nothing nothing.. ah.. ahh what's this show about?" Jonah says hesitantly grabbing the remote and turning up the volume. "Ohh" you say quite curiously "It's about these people stranded on a island and... oh" he's back on his phone not even paying attention. "Jonah who are you texting?" You blurt out "No...no one...my mom! Yes my mom is planning a party for our... a.. cousin.... Jerald??" he says, again very hesitant. "Ohh..ok" You say back. Something is up, Jonah has been acting like this for about a week now.... A little strange...

*Hours into the night in your bed*(Don't be dirty minded no there not doing the hanky panky)

Jonah's phone buzzes but he is asleep so you walk around his side of the bed and check it. 

Text from 'Loml💖💗'

You put his thumb onto the home button and open the phone to a bunch of messages from a girl who you figure out is named Meredith. 

Then it clicked. Jonah was cheating  on you.

"JONAH HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!" You yell, he jumps up to see you on his phone with tears in your eyes "I..I'm so sorry I swear I love you not her" Jonah says, no sorrow in his voice.

"JONAH I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" You scream, balling your eyes out at this point. You throw his phone at him and he leaves.

*Back at the radio interview*

Everyone in the room looked at Jonah who finally said with no emotion in his voice:

"I just want her back"