Land Ho!

Chapter 6

Blue island

~1775

Tuesday morning finally arrived. 'Twas a bleak cold cloudy day. It was hard to tell whether it was mid day or morning by the time the sun was fully up over the dark overcast sky. However you could see the outlines of civilization beyond the horizon through the darkness.

This raised Zayn's hopes in returning home or getting trying to get safety...That is if he was actually threathened. More like he was just wanting to get away from the awkward tension him and Liam had.

Deep in thought of his possible escape plan he had not noticed how Liam was standing in front of him and his crew till he hear a low rumble of the captain clearing his throat. Zayn looked up to see Liam broadly standing straight with a stupid smile spread across his face.

"Alright my precious scallywags we have arrived earlier than expected. Now because you for once set the sails right and we have arrived early we shall celebrate tonight at the finest saloon and get pissed off our tits." The crew began chanting rum and cheering going ballistic. One true thing about pirates rum and getting drunk was truly their paradise. It definitely shivered there timbers. Very very punny.....

Zayn was the only one who stood there quiet like a sore thumb in the crowd of the exhilarated crew. The captain took notice of course. I mean he would take notice whether Zayn had reacted or not Liam still would have noticed because of his secret freakish obsession over the prince.

"Oi swabber boy" Liam walked up to Zayn his attitude towards him thick like a brick. It had been like that since Zayn brushed him off that day. "You are to join by my orders."

The prince nodded slightly wanting Liam so badly to not invade his personal space.

You see Zayn could not handle talking to the captain anymore, he just felt so strange. The strange feeling consisted of him feeling uncomfortable yet warm at the same time when he was in the presence of the captain. The kiss was forever implanted in his mind along with his erractic dream and that made it even worse for him.

"Swabber boy." Liam said in a warning tone. 'Swabber boy' Liam now had him labled. he no longer called him Zayn or love. It not only made him feel dehumanized if you know what I mean but it made him feel like he no longer mattered to Liam.

Words and names were far more painful when used negatively than actually getting socked in the face.  "Don't be getting any ideas on escaping. This is a pirate society they'd only abduct you and trust me, they will not be as nice as I. With your handsome features they may use you for something I will not dare say."Then there it was after so long the concern hidden in his firm voice. Okay so maybe he still did care.

"Yes, sir" Zayn kept his head down focusing on the ground he was cleaning. His chin suddenly was forced up by two long cold fingers.

"Eye contact, boy" Liam growled under his breath "Try it again."

Fuck just as Zayn did not want to happen, him getting lost in those brown chocolate swirls. "Yes, sir." he answered in a shaky whisper.

Liam bored into Zayn's golden orbs loosing all sanity inside. He released his chin but kept his eyes ahold in his. The familiar urge in his stomach wanted him to lean forward and kiss the poor bambi eyed boy under him but luckily he still had enough control to keep himself from doing such a thing. "I have a better outfit for you to wear in my quarters. Have Louis show them to you. You better be fully dressed by the time we leave the ship."

"Yes, sir" Zayn answered expressionless but Liam knew, he always knew.

"Louis." Liam turned already missing those sparkling jade irises.