Chapter 4.

**Campbell's P.O.V.**

Cam: I...I like you.

Tori: Cam, I like you too! You're like a brother to me.

Cam: No, not like that, Tori. I mean...like I want to possibly be your boyfriend.

Tori: Oh...you do?

Cam: Why is that such a surprise?

Tori: Well, because back in Gold Coast I couldn't even get a guy to say 'hi' to me, let alone like me.

Cam: Tori, you're beautiful. I've never seen anybody so beautiful, so perfect.

Tori: Campbell...thats really sweet of you, and I truly can't belive you think of me that way.

Cam: You're like my dream girl. Ever since you walked into my class, I thought you were some type of dream. It's amazing how one person can change the way you see things. I know I just litterally met you today but I feel like I've known you my whole life. And it would make my life forever if you would be my girl.

Tori: Is that really how you feel about me?

Cam: There wasn't a single lie in the whole schpiel.

Tori: Then yes, 

Cam: Yes, what?

Tori: Yes, I'll be your girl!

Cam: Really?

Tori: You're really gonna make me say yes again?

I ran up and I hugged Tori tight, the feeling of her in my arms was the best feeling in the world. Just knowing that she's mine, and hopefully forever. 

Tori: As much as I would like to stay in your arms...we should get back to the party.

Cam: Alright, lets go.

**Tori's P.O.V.**

Cam and I walked back hand in hand. I was honestly happy that he was my boyfriend. He's probably one of the sweetest people in the world. And I was his girlfriend. When we got back to the party I left Campbell for a bit and went to go find Ashley. 

Sure enough, I found her....she was locking lips with Cody. Sometimes I worry about her. She sometimes has slut-like tendancies. Oh lord.

Tori: ASHLEY! STOP SUCKING FACE AND GET OVER HERE.

Ash: CANT YOU SEE I'M BUSY HERE?!

Tori: I DON'T CARE! GET OVER HERE!

Ash: ugh...fine. *Walks over to Tori* What do you want?

Tori: Great news!!

Ash: Which is?

Tori: Campbell and I are together!

Ash: TORI! That's great...BUT YOU INTERRUPTED ME KISSING CODY SIMPSON FOR THAT?!?!?!

Tori: Oh shutup, Ashley! Cody will be here for a month!

Ash: Okay, what do you want to do?

Tori: I don't know. This party is pretty lame. If Cody wasn't the main person at the party I'd say you, me, Cam, and Cody could all go down to the beach.

*Over the Intercom* CODY, WOULD YOU PLEASE COME UP TO THE STAGE FOR YOUR PERFORMANCE?

Tori: Lets go watch the performance, yeah?

Ash: Sure.

--End of performance--

*Cam walks up*

Cam: hey babe!

Tori: Hi Cam!

Cam: Ashley.

Ash: Cam.

Tori: Anyways!!!

*Slow song comes on*

Cam: Tori, may I have this dance?

Tori: Absolutely.

Cam: You really are the most beautiful girl I've ever met Tori.

Tori: I don't think I am.

Cam: That's what makes you beautiful.

Tori: Way to be original Mr. One Direction.

Cam: Now don't you get smart with me Mrs. Carsley.

Tori: We're not married yet.

Cam: Give it time, give it time.

Tori: Why do you think I'm always so beautiful.

Cam: Because you are. You're perfect. You have no flaws, or imperfections. And anyone who says you're not, needs to get thier vision checked.

Tori: You're too sweet for me.

Cam: Only for you my love.

The song ended and Campbell and I just stood there staring into each other's eyes. It was then that I knew Campbell could maybe be the one and the only. Campbell put his hands on the small of my back and started to lean in. I knew what was happening but I couldn't believe it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tippy toes. Our lips soon met and I felt everything that they say you feel in movies. Judy Blume could NOT have prepared me for this. But I could already tell, this was going to be something special.

----------------

TO BE CONTINUED.