Chapter 9

"CODY SIMPSON" Was all you could hear that was being yelled. When realization finally hit Ashley, she ran. I don't exactly know where. I really didn't know what to do. I mean just 3 days ago he was "boarding" a plane to L.A. Talk about being confused. 

Before I left to go find Ashley, I decided to mess with Cody a little bit. I grabbed my phone out of my purse and scrolled over Cody's name. I started typing a message away. What I said was: "You're just as much of a jerk that I suspected you were. You being here is gonna make Ashley a wreck. Jerk". I sent that and walked out of Claires. I could hear his phone go off when I walked out of the door.

Now, where could Ashley be? I tried almost all the stores she loved and I even checked all the bathrooms. Still no sign of her. So I decided to text her.

---text convo---

me: Hey, where are you?

Ash: Not telling.

Me: Please Ashley?

Ash: I'm at Claires. Cody saw me in there and made me sit behind him. 

Me: Ugh, I'm on my way. I'll come get you.

Ash: Just get me away from here.

Me: Will do.

I ran all the way from Hot Topic all the way BACK to Claires where sure enough, Ashley was behind the table just glaring at the back of Cody's fat, superstar head.

Tori: Ashley! Come on! We're leaving.

Ash: Yes!

Cody: Don't leave. I need to talk to you.

Ash: You should of talked to me at the hospital when I needed you most.

Cody: But..

Ash: No buts. Bye Cody.

Tori: Lets go home. 

Ash: Please.

Cody: I said I needed to talk to you.

Tori: Cody, leave her alone. You weren't there when she needed you the most. She tried to kill herself because of you. This may be funny to all you "superstars" but it's reality to a normal person. So go back to your fans and please them while we are going to be away from you. 'Cause that's just how it's going to be.

Cody: But I love Ashley.

Tori: Apparently not. Oh, and when you're done being all famous...maybe you should find time to be with Campbell and not just Jake and Toby. Got it?

Cody: Ashley, I'm begging, please don't leave!

Ash: Too bad Cody,  I'm already gone. And where were you when I was in the hospital? Boarding a plane. That's what you were doing!

Cody: Let me explain.

Ash: No, Cody. 

And with that, Ashley and I walked out of Cody's life. The worst part about it, is that Cody is known like everywhere now. So we may have walked out of his life, but he can't walk out of our lives.

--2 years later--

It's been 2 years since any of us except Campbell have talked to Cody. Cody has officially made it big. He's done an international tour and has made millions. He's currently dating Kylie Jenner.

As for everyone else back her in Australia, we're all graduated (A/N lets just pretend we were all 16 back then and we're 18 now) and we're in college. Almost weeks after graduating, Ashley left for America because of a scholarship she got with Juilliard. Campbell is a professional actor and is also leaving for America for a movie that he's starring in. And me, well Campbell wants me to come with him to America but I just found out that I'm pregnant. And I haven't quite told Campbell yet. I haven't figured out when to tell him.

Cam: Hey babe.

Tori: yes?

Cam: we should go out on a date tonight.

Tori: Sure, but what's the occasion?

Cam: There isn't really but I want to spend so much time with you before I leave for America. 

Tori: Yeah, where should we go?

Cam: How about the grill down the block.

Tori: Sounds great. I'll just go get ready. 

**Cam's P.O.V.**

Tori's been acting really weird lately. I'm thinking it's because of the nerves that she has about leaving for America. Hell, she hasn't even said yes to coming with me. Maybe I can get her to tell me whats up while out at dinner.