Chapter 16 {Part 2}

**Tori's P.O.V.**

Ash: Why would he just suddenly want you back if you have Alex and he has Giorgia.

Tori: I really don't know. I just can't decide weather to forgive him or not.

Ash: I would help you out here, but I've been in NY since all this has happened, soooo, I can't really help.

Tori: I know, I'm sorry for bringing you down. So how are you, do you and Cody still keep in touch?

Ash: Unfortunately, no. He has tour and he's just too famous to do anything with me. Besides, we'd be across the country from each other so It just wont work.

Tori: Awwh, I'm sorry.

Ash: It's okay. I'm hoping I can find someone while I'm here, ya know.

Tori: Yeah. But for fair warning, don't go with anyone that Giorgia may like haha.

Ash: Can't always promise that haha.

Tori:You know, I think if you wouldn't of shown up, Campbell would of never left.

Ash: Why do you say that?

Tori: Well, it's just he thinks that he can just walk right back into my life after walking right out TWICE.

Ash: Boys will be boys I guess. But Alex is pretty good.

Tori: I know. He was really sweet to me when we were on our date. And amazingly, he's cool with the whole baby thing.

Ash: Well, he may be a keeper.

Just then, Ashley's phone had started to ring.

Ash: Hmm, unknown number. Should I answer?

Tori: YES! For all you know, it could be One Direction!

Ash: True haha.

Tori: ANSWER IT!

Ash: Okay!! Hello?

**Ash's P.O.V.**

*Phone Convo*

Ash: Hello?

??:Hey, It's Cody. Remember me by any chance?

Ash: Oh, hey. And yeah, I do remember you.

Cody: Well, I was in Australia and I wanted to know if you were still here and wanted to maybe get some coffee sometime at the coffee house up the street.

Ash: Uh, sure? Where are you staying?

Cody: Jakes.

Ash; Ah, I see. Well, when do you want to meet?

Cody: How about tomorrow morning? Say 11-ish.

Ash: 11 sounds great! I'll see you then I guess.

Cody: Cool! Bye!

Ash: Bye!

**End Phone Convo**

Tori: Who was that?

Ash: Uh, Cody.

Tori: Cody? Since when did he ever care about Australia?

Ash: I know he kinda left, but give him a chance, he is a superstar.

Tori: Yeah, I know. So whens your little date?

Ash: It's not a date haha, it's just two ex-lovers going out for coffee.

Tori: Ashley! It's a date sweety?

Ash: Whatever you say, Tori. Well I have terrible jet lag, so I'm going to bed, goodnight.

Tori: Night.

I walked out of the living room into the spare room, while taking a quick glance into Karlee's room. She's so beautiful and she looks just like her mother. She's going to grow up to be a great woman like Tori. I can just tell.

As I laid down in bed, it finally hit me. I'm going to go on a date with my ex-lover Cody Simpson. What if paparazzi see us? Is this date a good idea. I guess I'll just have to go and see how everything works out. The last thing I remembered was looking at the clock and saying 3:14 am.

**Tori's P.O.V.**

When Ashley went to bed, I had some time to myself to just think things through.

Campbell claims he loves me. I've got Alex. Why does this have to be so hard. I mean, I love Campbell, and I always will. But do I love Alex? We've only been on one date, and Campbell and I have a baby. God, why did you do this to me? What did I do to deserve this? Campbell....Alex....Alex...Campbell. Campbell. Alex. Alex. Campbell.

Campbell.

-----------

So that's the end of Chapter 16. Well I'm only going to make this story around like 21 chapters, so it's going to be over pretty soon. I've got like 3 other stories I've got to work on. Plus, I have plans for a One Direction Fan Fic, and a new Cody Fan Fic.

The song for this chapter is.........*drum roll*...............Ends With You By Cody Simpson. This is one of my many favorites of Cody Simpson and this chapter basically talks about being in love...sooo...LISTEN TO THE SONG!

P.S. I wrote this at 5 AM So, you better be happy Tori!

Make sure to check out my newest story. 'Secret Penpals {A Cody Simpson Love Story}' I will be updating that one as soon as possible.

Enjoy!

Ashley♥