Chapter 11

***Hayley's POV***
He kissed me on the neck. Without even being shy about it! Like it's something he's been doing for years and years. I felt my skin starting to get hot, and his smile on my neck. Then he broke away. All he did was look at me and smile.

"Do you remember that Hayes needs food?" I asked.

"Yeah. I need you though." He said with a lot more confidence than I thought he would have.

"Well. We need to get him food.." I said.

"Hayley! Aaron!" I heard someone yell. It's obviously Hayes.

We walked out to see Hayes walking around still yelling our names.

"Turn around you dumbo!" I said.

He turned around and a smile spread across his face.

"Oh. Where were you two?" He said with a wink.

My face got red, but Aaron squeezed my arm lightly. That little gesture made my whole word explode. Well not really, because he is my world, but...

What the fuck.. Did I just say Aaron Braden Carpenter is my world? I'm a creep.

"She went to the bathrooms so I waited for her, like a gentlemen. Unlike you Hayes." Aaron said in a completely serious, low voiced tone.. Which was totally sexy.

Anyways Hayes give Aaron the stink eye, and than he looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes, and started to walk out to Aaron's car.

"Shotgun!" I yelled.

Aaron looked at me and nudged me flirtatiously.

"Whaa?" Hayes asked.

I stuck my tongue out at him. He just looked at me and raised his eyebrows again. How does this kid know everything? Am I really that blind. I didn't even know Aaron liked me for that long. Did everyone else know? They couldn't have, they would've disowned him or something. I was shaken out if my thoughts when Aaron opened the door for me, awee he's so sweet.

We got in and drove to a pizza place down the street. When we got there I was praying that no girls or anyone was there. I guess God was listening because no one was there. We walked in and I immediately saw someone who looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"NO ONES HERE!" Screamed Hayes.

"I'll be right back, and quiet down."Aaron said as he walked over to the girl.

I didn't know what he said but right when she saw him her eyes were the size of watermelons, and her smile was bigger than the moon. He smiled back while she nodded so hard I thought she was going to break her neck.

He walked back over and sat at our booth, thankfully next to Hayes.

"So... What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh, I just asked her if I could rent out the place." He said.

"She seemed excited to see you. Hayley, don't get jealous now." Hayes said.

I have him the death stare, and he put his hands up in surrender mode. Aaron just started laughing so I turned to him and did the same thing.

"I'll go get the pizza, what do you want?" I asked.

"I know what we want!" Hayes yelled.

I gave him a look as into tell me what they wanted.

"Aaron wants you, and I want pepperoni."

Aaron smacked Hayes in the arm. All Hayes did was laugh.

"Aaron what do you want?" I asked.

"What the kid said." He said with a smile.