Chapter 20

***Aaron's POV***

I was right in front of her when I heard the screeching of car brakes. I turned around to see the beautiful girl that was once so filled with joy laying there lifeless.

I ran to her, but tripped on the last stride causing me to fall onto the ground inches away from her. I pulled myself the rest of the way.

"Hayley! Can you hear me!"

"Wow she's hot!" The guy who was driving the car said.

I looked up to see him stumbling around, he was obviously drunk. He looked like someone I just couldn't put my hands on it.

"What is your name!" I yelled becoming overly frustrated.

"Chris."

"GIVE ME YOUR DAMN KEYS NOW!"

"Okay here dude." Chris said throwing the keys towards me.

I picked Hayley up very carefully, examining the cuts on her body. She was bleeding profusely. I shakily started the car, after laying her in the back. I sped off not caring if a cop was near.

After five minutes I was at the hospital. I pulled around the circular drive hopping out of the car, I pulled her out and ran in.

"EMERGENCY!" One of the receptionist yelled.

A whole bunch of doctors took her out of arms, wheeled her down the hallway. She disappeared. I ran out to the car, and hopped into the drivers seat. I closed the door, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I started banging the steering wheel, punching the seats, I hung my head low. This is all my fault.. I should've never been in front of her, she meant so much to me but now she could be gone forever.

I drove off to go tell the guys, I soon had the cops behind me. I pulled over not knowing what was happening.

"Sir get out of the car." The cop said.

"Why?"

"You've been charged for a hit and run."

***Matthew's POV***

Angelica stormed out of the room, I don't know what to think. Hayley has a nintey percent chance of dying. I ran after Angelica, not very long considering that she was broken down and could barely run. I found her in the corner with her legs pulled into her chest, head between her knees. I hug her as tight as I possibly can, but I don't know if that's going to help her.

"Matt I'm broken into a million pieces.."

"Am I even helping that much, I mean I'm not doing anything much."

"Just hold me please."

I smiled, not because I was holding her, not because it's just us, but because she wants me here to help her through this rough little patch in her life. What is going to happen to Angelica if Hayley doesn't make it.. If she's not alive.

I started to rock back and forth comforting her, letting her know I was here. The door came busting open, showing Cameron, and Kelani. They were arguing. What is wrong with them. Hayley is dying, Angelica's crying, but all they do is argue.

"I DONT CARE KELANI THEY CALLED ME! NOT YOU!" Cameron yelled towards Kelani. Tears streamed down her face.

Angelica quickly slipped out of my hands. She started to stomp towards Cameron. What is she doing?

***Angelicas POV***

I squirmed out of Matts tight grip, then walked over.. More like stomped over to him. I pulled Kelani a little over to the side.