Chapter 16

***Hayley's POV***

I saw Matt run out with Angelica. I don't know why they just make the cutest couple ever. They would both be hella cute.

Kelani snapped her fingers in front of my face, which caused me to come out of my day dream.

"Earth to Hayley. We're going to go back to our rooms. Cameron wanted you and me to go to his rooms quickly." She said with a smile.

I nodded my head and we asked out of the room. We were instantly hit by fangirls. Bad decision. We fought our way through the crowd and ran for the stair case.

The floor we were in had a lock on the door which was locked at all times. So we had to beat the fangirls, and make sure that someone would open the door.

We got up the stairs but the girls weren't far behind us. We started banging on the door. We saw Hayes walk by so we banged even louder.

He quickly ran over to the door and opened it. He locked it just in time. The girls all started to bang on the glass, and scream our names.

Of course Hayes being Hayes took out his phone, and started taking selfies through the glass with them. They were all freaking out. We walked away and headed for Cameron's room.

Kelani knocked on the door. In a split second Cameron answered the door. He had a big smile on his face. He gestured for us to come in so we did.

We walked in, and say on the bed. He looked at us. Then he sat on a chair in front of us. Kelani started smiling, so did he.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We kicked out Chelsea." Cameron said.

"This is seriously what you wanted to tell me? I was going to do it today anyway!" I said whilst laughing.

These guys are good friends. I can't believe I'd become friends with my ex bully. I never thought anything bad like that would happen anyway.

"Anywhore, what do you want to do today?" Kelani asked.

"Shopping?" I asked.

"No."

"Swim?"

"Nahh."

"Go around the city?"

"SHAA!" Kelani yelled.

Girl needs to calm herself. It's just New York City.. Who am I kidding? I really do love the fact that I'm here! I love it!

We decided to walk upstairs because I had to charge my phone. I really wanted to take Aaron, but I wasn't going to ask. Cameron should come too!

Why? Why must I be in love with this bit that I barely know anything about.. I don't even know his favorite color. I'm a terrible friend zoned person.

Wait do you kiss if you're in the friend zone? No. So were literally friends with benefits. Except the less nasty way!

"Hayley. I'm going to go get Cameron to come with us. You should go get Aaron!" She said.

Right when she said that I jumped out of my bed and ran to the door. I was not taking any last chance. Let's go!

I walked to the door and knocked. Someone instantly answered, but it wasn't who I expected. It was Chelsea.

"Hi Hayley.." She said.

I couldn't process this. What? Maybe I should let Aaron explain. What if he just was telling her she needed to leave.

"Is that Hayley?" Aaron asked.

He sounded like he'd been crying. I pushed pass Chelsea. I saw Aaron on the bed. His eyes were red, and puffy. What had he been crying about?