Chapter 9

***Hayley's POV***
"Brent!" I yelled crying and laughing at the same time.

"I haven't seen you in forever how have you been gurl?" He said as smiling really big.

I couldn't help it anymore, I hugged him. I love him so much! I met him when I moved here and he's also one of my best friends. I met him while I was living with o2l for a little while.

Brent was my boy best friend. He was basically like one of the girls to me. He was always there for a cheer up, a laugh, he never minded when I cried to him. He knows my deepest secret. He's the only one that knows because he won't judge me, and he won't tell anyone. The only reason I won't tell Chelsea is because she will worry me, and I don't like it when people worry about me. It draws attention toward me.

Brent promised not to treat me different when I told him that I still cut and I have an eating disorder. It's all because of those douche bags. I can't believe I still think about them.

"You can let go now..." Brent said as I heard honking.

"I'm so sorry, I love you and I'll miss you so much more than you'll know." I said sadly.

We started walking to the car. Then he said..

"Where are you going?"

"This thing called Magcon." I said happy and confused at the same time.

I still have no idea why this Magcon nothing is.

"No way gurl! I'm going there too!" He said.

"Gurrlll! I hope I see you!"

"I'm only going to the one in California though.." He said sadly.

"Ohh, well that's a bummer.." I said sadly.

"MmmHmm.." He said in that voice.

That made me laugh so hard. I heard the car horn beep one more time, this time less patient.

"I have to go I'm so sorry Brent, I love you so much!" I screamed while getting in the car.

Wait.. This was a limo, and Chelsea was already in there.

"Chelsea!" I yelled.

"Hey girly!" She said.

"Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in weeks!" I said.

"I know girl! Was that Brent?"

"Yeah, he scared me because he pulled me into an alley!" I said while laughing.

"On that creeper status!" She yelled.

We finally got to the airport, and I was freaking out!

"Oh my gosh! I forgot my luggage!" I yelled.

"Calm down girl! I got you!" She said as she pulled out my luggage.

I loved her so much for that. Yet I was sort if mad cause she didn't tell me she got them. Mostly loving her though..

The plane was about to take off so we rushed around like mad idiots. We got lots of stairs, yet we honesty didn't care.. We really needed to get to out plane.

When we boarded the plane we got comfortable, considering we'd be traveling across the country.

•••Skipping Plane Ride•••

"Wake up Hay! We're here!" I heard Chelsea yell.

I about slapped her because I don't like being woken up to screaming. I don't know why it's just a pet peeve.. I got up rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand. At first I didn't realize why I was in a plane, and where I was. Then when I realized I freaked out.