🍋 Cuphead x Reader 🍋

[Requested by @Valen_Scorpy-twins I hope this okay, I'm not the best at writing lemons. I end up making things cringey so I'll just apologize in advance.]

[(Y/N) POV]

Geezs, these two are complete idiots, I had ran into an alley and hid as best as I could. Anyone could easily see me but not those two, they just ran straight past.

I got out of my hiding spot and sighed outta relief. I looked around the corner and saw no sign of them, so as quick as my legs could go I ran in the opposite direction.

I wouldn't be in this situation if I hadn't of been so stupid. I was bored and when I say bored I mean REALLY bored but anyway, I was walking towards town throwing stones around and one hit this guy on the back of the head. I heard a kind of crack noise and looked up to see what I had hit, it was a guy with a cup for a head. It must of hurt, I was throwing them stones pretty hard even though I must admit it was pretty cool to know that my throws were strong enough to cause cracks to his head. So, him and his brother got really mad at me and basically started to chase me, which lead to me hiding in the ally to know where I am now...booking into a hotel.

Might as well hide out in a room until tomorrow just in case they are around town, searching for me. I went out onto the balcony that looked over the town, I could basically see everywhere and there was no sign of them anywhere.

I started to get a little nervous, what if they know where I am. What if they're in my room somewhere, oh my god I'm so dead. I ran back into the room slamming the balcony doors shut and locked them, along with all the other doors and windows. You know, just in case.

I just stood at the balcony door, feeling guilty for once. I did hurt him, I sort of did cause harm...Why didn't I just apologize and explain myself, instead of running away like a little wuss. I sighed rather loudly, I deserve whatever beating they were gonna give me. I shouldn't be so scared, this is ridiculous, besides out of everywhere in town I doubt they'd find me anyway.

I hesitantly unlocked the balcony doors again and went out. It began to get dark as the town began to light up, I stayed out leaning on the railings for what felt like forever. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I was yanked back into my room and thrown onto the ground.

[Cuphead POV]

I pinned her down, the girl thought it'd be a good idea to throw stones. I pain in my head had eased a little but that doesn't mean I'm just going to forgive her.

I looked down at her, she actually looked scared. I got off her and picked her up, gripping her tightly so she couldn't get away.

"L-let me go, I'm sorry okay. It was a accident."

"Sorry isn't enough toots."

I didn't exactly want to hurt her, I mean she's beautiful and maybe she was telling the truth about it being an accident, but it doesn't mean she's getting nothing. I smirked slightly and lent in closer, kissing her gently at first, waiting for her response.

[(Y/N) POV]

I was completely shocked, I don't even know him. Actually he doesn't even know me. Though, I gotta admit he is kinda good looking and I can't just leave him there doing all the work. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck for more support as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

The kiss lasted for quite a while, it slowly getting more and more passionate until I finally pulled away,

"(Y-Y/N)"

"Cuphead"

Without letting him say another word I kissed him once again, rougher and deeper. I felt Cuphead pick me up and start walking over to the couch, where he dropped me down on it and climbed on top, kissing me once again.

[No One POV]

Cuphead began to lift (Y/N)'s top of, leaving a trail of kisses down her chest and stomach. He sat up and began to take his own top off. Both (Y/N) and Cuphead's faces were bright red. (Y/N) pulled Cuphead down again and kissed his passionately as he took off (Y/N) jeans/skirt/trousers/shorts, then slipped off his trousers. Now both (Y/N) and Cuphead were just in they're underwear.

"Look...I know I was mad at you before and everything, but I don't want to hurt you"

"Yeah yeah, you got this far now come on"

"Ok ok I didn't think you wanted me this badly~"

Cuphead chuckled and reached behind (Y/N), taking off her bra then going down and taking off her pants. (Y/N)'s face grew redder as Cuphead took his own pants off. Cuphead glanced up at (Y/N), who shuffled a little then nodded.

"Ok, If your really sure about this."

Cuphead slowly entered (Y/N) who gasped and gripped onto him.

"Are you okay?"

(Y/N) just nodded again, as she slowly got use to it. As soon as Cuphead started to move, tears formed in (Y/N) eyes. Cuphead wiped her eyes, then lent down and kissed (Y/N) as she let a soft moan escape her lips.

(Y/N)'s moans were like music to Cuphead, he quickened the pace to which her moans became louder.

"C-Cuppy-"

"Shh..."

Cuphead grabbed hold of her hips, making it easier to thrust into her. To (Y/N) it was a mix of pain and pleasure, mostly pleasure. She stayed gripped onto Cuphead, digging her fingers into his back that was sure to leave a mark. Cuphead brought (Y/N) up to him as he kissed her neck, trying to find her sweet spot. (Y/N) let out a loud, raspy moan as Cuphead found her sweet spot and started to abuse it.

He let go of (Y/N) inspecting his mark, now she was his and he's made sure everyone knew. As for (Y/N) she was in pleasure heaven unable to comprehend what was actually happening. Cuphead was at his max, he held (Y/N)'s tighter as he let a huge load into her making them both moan out loudly and in sync.

Cuphead pulled out of (Y/N) and looked down at her, she was out of breath but by god did she look beautiful. Her face pretty much glowing with a satisfied smile on her face.

[Cuphead POV]

I couldn't look away from (Y/N) she just looked so gorgeous, so perfect. I pecked her lips and got up, putting my clothes back on. (Y/N) slowly got up after me and winced quietly. Maybe I was a little too rough with her...

"Sorry about that, I went a bit over."

"N-No, its fine...Just a little sore, but I'll be okay. I have to admit that felt amazing, you sure know how to impress a girl"

She winked at me and got dressed. I scooped her off her feet and kissed (Y/N) passionately.

"Well of course I do."

She rolled her eyes as I smirked proudly at her. We were about to kiss again when we heard (Y/N)'s hotel door swing open, Mugman ran in.

"Guys, I heard the most disturbing thing and-"

He just looked at us, his expression slowing changing realizing what was happening,

"I heard and saw nothing"

He left quickly with a flustered face. I looked back at (Y/N) who was trying hard not to burst out laughing,

"I'm not surprised he heard, you were screaming at the top of your lungs."

"Hey, it was your fault"

I lifted her chin and looked deeply into her eyes,

"and I doubt it'll be the last time."

(Y/N) faced went completely red, but soon smirked.

"Oh yeah? Well next time it won't be so easy to seduce me, Cupface."

Pfft...yeah right  

[Finallyyyyyy, I'm done. I'm actually so sorry that took so long to come out but hey it's here now.]