Chapter Two~The Annoying Assistant.

After searching through Google on my break at work I finally discovered Ryan's agent's number. On carefully dialled it into my phone and placed it to my ear nervously. The agent answered almost immediately. "Hello, this is Ryan Reynolds' representative speaking, how may I help you?" A posh woman's voice answered. "Hi, my name's Emma Wiles, I need to contact Ryan on a personal matter." I replied.

"Can I ask what the matter is please?" She said back.

"It's private, this is really urgent. He needs to know this information." I insisted.

"Ma'am, I must insist for you tell me what the matter is for security reasons." She informed me. I was starting to lose my patience. I practically shouted down the phone to her next. "HE'S THE FATHER OF MY DAUGHTER OKAY? Now, please put him on the phone or get me to contact me." I explained. The woman sighed deeply. "I've heard that one so many times from you fans, I'm sorry but Mr Reynolds likes to have his privacy. Now please do not phone again or I shall call the police to arrest you for harassment. Goodbye, have a nice day." She snapped harshly. Such a rude woman. She also gave me no hope, how was I going to find him now? I decided to phone her again but put on an accent and try to get his location from her.

"Hello, this is Ryan Reynolds' representative speaking, how may I help you?" She wondered again. "Hi, I'm Jayne Green, I have a delivery for Mr Reynolds." I lied in a Scottish accent.

"What's the delivery ma'am" She questioned.

"It's a script for a new film. I have been instructed to hand it to him myself." I carried on.

"Very well, Mr Reynolds will be at a film premiere tonight in London, perhaps you could deliver it then?" She told me. London was very close to where I lived which was amazing. I thanked her before drawing out a plan of how I could get his attention.