Chapter Five~"You Have A Daughter."

Ryan had curiosity sparkling in his stunning, brown eyes before I started to explain everything. "So the thing is, about four weeks after we well, had that amazing and wild night, I started to be sick, so I went to the doctors. That was where I found out that I was pregnant. I tried to contact you but it was no use so I decided to go through it by myself and the help of my brother when he wasn't touring. Eight months later, I had a baby. And this is why I'm here. I'm here to tell you that you have a daughter..." I informed him. His eyes were now reflecting shock. "Wow." He blurted out after a few minutes silence that hung between us. "If you're angry or don't want to have anything to do with her then that's fine, I just wanted you to know and for her to know that her father knows of her existence." I sighed before going to leave when his hand lightly grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Are you crazy? I'm not angry, this is the best thing that I've heard in a long time. I've always wanted a child. What's her name?" He questioned. I smiled with relief before telling him "Grace, Grace Rose Wiles." He smiled again before saying back "That's a beautiful name, listen. I'd like to meet her, if that's alright with you? I'll come alone." I beamed, that's the one thing I dreamed of him saying. "That'd be perfect, she'll be so happy. Come round now. Please?" I grinned. He agreed and asked about the music video so I explained about the whole thing about Adam making it up but he will star in it anyway. Ryan nodded.

Ryan shouted at his agents and security to stay there, and even threatened to fire them, leaving them eventually giving him support to do what he wanted. I was excited for him to meet Grace.