Sick! Cole x Reader

Warning: My shitty writing and it's very short.

Note: This is before Cole became A ghost.

Gender: Neutral

Enjoy

-----------

"Take you're damn medicine Cole." (Y/n) threatened. Now (Y/N) never really mad to Cole especially if he's sick but he woke (Y/N) up at 2 in the morning making them a not so happy camper. Plus they have work/school in 2 hours.

"Ew no that kind grossest kind of medicine we have!" Cole gaged at the thought of swallowing the nasty liquid. "It's the only thing we got and I'm not going to drive to the store and get some medicine that you can handle," (Y/N) spoke tiredly. Cole just gives (Y/N) the go get some fucking medicine that tastes good look (We all know the look). "Don't look at me like that and take the medicine."

"No." Cole huffed. "If you take the medicine I'll give you a Hershey bar."

"..."

"..."

"Fine," he muttered as he opened his mouth. (Y/N) give him his medicine. "Now swallow." He swallowed very slowly. He gaged a little. (Y/N) got up and looked through their backpack to find the Hershey bar they got yesterday. "There it is." (Y/N) whispered as picked up the chocolate bar.

You give Cole the Hershey bar. "Thanks."

1 hour later

You call in sick for your school/work to help Cole get better. Right now he's sleeping on top of (y/n) as they watch (f/s). Cole likes to cuddle with (Y/n). Makes him feel safe. Anyways as (y/n) watching their show, Cole murmured something in his sleep. "hmm?" (Y/n) Questioned. "I lo... you." He murmured again. Making (Y/N) blush a little.

"So damn cute."

------

I'm sorry if it's bad!