Chapter 6: Wrong

Kyle's P.O.V

Kyle was at home, kind of wishing Stan or even cartman was there to talk to him. He sighed as he flipped, bored, through the channels. "Ugh this migraine" he muttered

School had to be out soon.. he heard his mother walk into the room. "Oh! Me and your father are going out very quickly Kyle! Will you be ok here by yourself?" She said, while grabbing some things. "Yes mom." He said, suddenly noticing his monotone voice.

"If we don't get home before school is out, you can play with your friends if you'd like." She said finishing gathering everything. "Ok. Awesome!" He said with a weak smile, trying not to worry his mother.

Soon enough he heard a knock on his door. He slowly got up, but happily walked over to the door. He opened it to see cartman, to his surprise. "O-oh? Hi cartman. I wasn't expecting you.."

He shook his head "Kahl we need you at Stan's house." He scratched his head skeptically " oh uh.. what game are we playing?"

Cartman facepalmed "Oh my lord kahl, we aren't playing anything this is serious." They walked over to Stans house. "I swear to F*cking god, if you two are up to something" he snapped at cartman.

They walked up to the door, and cartman opened it, nobody was there. "See? I told you kahl! I told you this was serious!"

"Seriously stupid!" He scoffed. "They are probably asleep or Stan is upstairs doing homework or his parents might be out! Cartman the possibilities are endless."

Cartman just glared at him. "Their car is right hya though kahl, so are the pessibilities really endless?"

Kyle rolled his eyes as they searched the house, but nobody was home. "Ugh cartman if Stan disappears and your my only friend, I will end my life." Kyle said narrow mindedly. "Oh no kahl, I really think Stan isn't here" he said. "I guess you'll have to just-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." He hissed, glaring at him.

Suddenly the door slammed shut, scarring Kyle so much he jumped up, tripped over something and fell, sprawled out on the floor. Not to his surprise, cartman burst out laughing " HAHAHA DUDE IT WAS JUST WIND"
he burst out laughin pointing at Kyle.

"Ugh cartman you give me a headache" he muttered. He got up, and looked around the house. While he was in the kitchen he heard talking from downstairs.

He opened the door slightly. He saw Stan's mom and dad sitting in chairs, but no Stan. He held in his sudden gasp. Were they being kidnapped? He opened the door further to see his mother and father. He ran over to cartman holding back tears " holy f*cking hell cartman I think Stan was kidnapped-"

Cartman nodded "that would explain a lot kahl." He murmured. Soon they creeped upstairs. "S-Stan?" He murmured, looking down the hallway. Soon, a hatless Stan walked out of his room. "Wha-"

Kyle pretty much tackle hugged Stan onto the floor in tears. "Oh thank Jesus I don't have to hang out with cartman." He said sloppily through tears.

He felt himself grow hot, embarrassed, he got off of Stan, who's face was also beat red. "Sorry." He said, his smile slowly fading with his tears of joy.

He looked up slowly at Stan, seeing his face was red and his hair was a mess. Cartman was just standing there, his cheeks red, from holding in laughter. "I swear if you say one word fatass-"

Soon, Stan's father came up. "What? When did your uhh.. friends get here Stan?"

Stan's P.O.V

He felt his heart rush. He looked up at his father, he heard Kyle get up and start to speak. "Oh sorry Mr. Marsh, Cartman," he paused to glare at cartman, "told me you guys were missing." Kyle shook his head, as if getting rid of a bad thought.

Something is wrong with Kyle, he hasn't been acting as himself.

Edit (1/23/18): um, so I just realized that the whole parents being kidnapped thing was completely out of context, but it was supposed to be a sexual thing I'm pretty sure. That's why Randy was surprised to see Kyle

Just clearing that up heheh