This thot

Kendra pov

august left so I was chillen out side with ace tonight. I wore my booty shorts and and my tanks with my gladiator sandals. I pulled my hair into a messy bun. i was out there with ace until this bitch I been had beef with came. "what you doing here?" ace asked her. "nonthing I seen yal was chillen wanted to say hey." she said to tell yal how she look this hoe name is heather and she look just like Carley Ray or hip hip alanta. I rolled my eyes at this bitch. "do u got a problem ?" she asked me. "baby I ain't say shit to you so stfu talking to me if I had a mf problem I would've told yo crow face ass so don't come for me if I ain't send for u !" I said. ace homies was in shocked. they know heather was one of them bitches that u don't fuck with but shid she got the right one. "heather take to ass home!" Ace said. "Thot I know you ain't going off when everybody and they daddy kno that you been fucking august.my bestfriend boyfriend!" she said and everybody looked at me. I swallowed. "you right I am fucking him and that dick good too boo!" I said sticking my tongue out laughing while dancing a little. "it's ok cause shanice going mop that ass anyway." she said laughing. "baby shanice can come mop these nuts in her mouth tbh... she ain't nun but a internet thug.. bitch got balls on the internet but when a nigga come looking for that ass that hoe no where to be found!" I said. just then a car drove down the street I notice it was august. he parked and got out stood by his car. he notice me and walked over giving me a wet kiss. "did u tell her?" I asked him. he nodded and showed me his hand and it was covered with a bandage but you could see lots of blood. "what happen?!" I said. "Come on... I'll tell you!" he said putting his hands around my waist. "august why you with that hoe and u left shanice for this basic bitch!?" heather yelled out. "bitch stfu and stay the fuck out my business I do whatever the fuck I feel like doing , I'm grown bitch.. some u need to act like... always in folks business" august said back to her dapping up ace. he i laughed as he open the car door for me and closing in. he got In and we pulled off. he stuck he tongue out at her as he pulled off. I laughed at his childish ass.