Gun shot

☀️next day☀️

today I took king to the park. "rawwrrr" I said chasing him as his little legs around . he had a huge smile and slob just hung from his mouth. "momie going to get you" I said teasing. "no" he said clear as day. I finally picked him up and start kissing him as he laughed so hard turning red. I sat him in the swings. I got behind and start pushing him softly. i looked up and seen august and his boys walking. I sighed. I stoped the swing and picked up king. I start speed walking to my car. I glanced back and me and august met eye contact. I hurried and tried to buckle king in but I felt august grab my arm. "aye ma" he said. "what?" I turn and looked at him. he sighed. "how you been.. what happen to you?" he asked. "does it matter ain't like you ever real lies cared." I said closing the back door. "who's the dad?" august asked. "he don't have one." I said getting in the drivers seat and pulling off. August stood there. even though I was avoiding him I had to hit up chyna, but just not right now. I got back home and and start getting ready for work. I kissed king bye as kiyla held him. I walked to the car. I drove to work . after I work I walked to my car. "pow!!!" I felt some pierced my side. I looked down to see a blood dripping. I collapse to the drown.